I Am Officially Not Unemployed Anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Garden State this morning. I have promised to enjoy this last week of unemployment (hopefully the last week for a long time) to the fullest.

Our 19-year old was called back to his job at the racing shop; he started this morning at 6:30 a.m. Hopefully this assignment lasts longer than the last...he's gotta pay for a "V-room', V-room" ticket! :)

Last edited:
Well, I hate work, but I enjoy money...well, it's not even that I enjoy money, but I enjoy having my bills paid and being able to buy CDs and purses.

Congrats, pax!

The trick is to become good enough at your job that they want you around, but not so good that they give you all the work. I screwed up and fell into the latter category. Don't let it happen to you! ;)

Congrats!

Now you better sleep in the rest of the week and appreciate every minute of it while the rest of us poor bastards are up when it's dark outside.

The job sounds interesting too. At least you won't have rodents trying to bite you where you work. And they'll settle for nothing less than your life. :mad:

paxetaurora said:
I was offered a job this morning and I took it.

I start next week.

See journal for complete details.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Awesome! I looked into BMG Music....Tough to get my foot in the door, good luck! Hopefully soon enough I can start the same thread :up:

Back
Top Bottom