Hotmail is Officially smoking crack, and now people will think I am too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Wow. Still trying to figure this one out :crack:

Checked email.

Deleted a message.

Realized I should have saved it.

Go to Trash.

Move message back to Inbox.

Recheck that I undeleted the correct message.

For some reason, after checking the message, I click on the 'next message' arrow near the top of the page.

An email comes up from a friend of a friend - we were intro'd by email awhile back because our mutual friend knew we were u2 fans and thought we might want to chat.

This email seems ever so vaguely familiar, a note about her being so proud of her daughter who did a report on MLK and included 'Pride' in her talk.

I email her back, say you have a very smart little girl, have you heard about the new album...

Continue on w/ other email stuff and realize that the message that I just replied to is not in my Inbox - WTF? I know I didn't delete it :scratch:

End up arrowing back a few pages, check the date of her message - January 27, 2003 :eek:

THAT'S WHY IT SEEMED FAMILIAR.

I had replied a LONG time ago. :crack:

I'm sure she is now going, WTF? :eyebrow: (we haven't corresponded since then)

And I still cannot find her original message anywhere in my hotmail account - where the heck did it come from?? :crack:

**You must truly love me if you actually read all of this nonsense :D :heart: **

it happens to me all the time. i think you might have clicked on something in your inbox that maybe took your mails and put them out of order. like "from","subject", "date", etc..

Back
Top Bottom