For the girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boys and men suck big time. this guy i met online from sweden in february...we became good friends and started talking on the phone and we have so much in common, and then the other day he tells me on the phone he loves me and it felt so good because i love him too but nothing will ever happen because we both live too far away from each other so he sucks for telling me he loves me and i can't do a damned thing about it! i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this!!

:scream: :sad: :banghead: :angry: :censored: :madspit:

nellie said:
boys and men suck big time. this guy i met online from sweden in february...we became good friends and started talking on the phone and we have so much in common, and then the other day he tells me on the phone he loves me and it felt so good because i love him too but nothing will ever happen because we both live too far away from each other so he sucks for telling me he loves me and i can't do a damned thing about it! i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate this!!

:shame: Never say never.

again, damn you distance!

nellie said:

omg! i know how that feels. i am in the same situation, minus the love and sweden part. but still i know what you mean...gah, i hate distance!!!!!!

:scream: :sad: :( :banghead:

This is for Daisy:
KAOA1.GIF

I'm actually working on a 3 step plan to rejoin the continents, make away with paying for plane tickets, and eliminate long distance phone calls.

it should be fully functional by 2004

in the words of homer...

this thread is the "suckiest pile of suck that ever sucked"

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

omg! i know how that feels. i am in the same situation, minus the love and sweden part. but still i know what you mean...gah, i hate distance!!!!!!

:scream: :sad: :( :banghead:

Distance IS a pain. So are time zones.
cry-kuma.gif

Basstrap said:
I'm actually working on a 3 step plan to rejoin the continents, make away with paying for plane tickets, and eliminate long distance phone calls.

great!...by the time 2004 rolls around, I probably will not be functional...i will be brain dead from banging my head against this wall too many times...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and yes, the time zone thing BLOWS!!!!

Last edited:
Daisy I like that as your avatar.

I'm very glad I dont have to deal with any long distance crap.

The internet is very = :shame: :brokenheartsmilie: :banghead:

Look what I've started...

Basstrap said:

???:confused: :huh:

Basstrap said:
in the words of homer...

this thread is the "suckiest pile of suck that ever sucked"

Yo boy! Don't you be dissin' my thread! :sexywink:

Screaming Flower said:
i detect much aggression in ioville as of late.

I agree. We all sound bitter.

Basstrap said:

If I help do you suppose we could have it wrapped up by fall of 2003? Cuz that would be the most convenient for me. ;) :wave:

*starts building teletransporter*

:scream:

I've tried to join the continents together, but that didn't turn out that well, damnit.

I friggin hate distance. :down: But, I did have one successful (for the most part) LDR, and wouldn't be opposed to having another one. In fact, I think I'm better at LDR than "normal" ones. :huh:

Yes, I'm strange. :coocoo:

how many of us would benefit from never talking to another person online again? uh huh... i thought so.

:sexywink:

the internet is a trap.

:sexywink:

i had a LDR once...it didn't work out but i am glad it didn't. i don't know if i want an LDR right now. i would be willing to try it, only if the other person is 100% in it and the communication channels were wide open. trust is hard for me to give to anyone, especially a guy, so a LDR is something that would be a serious test on many levels. Of course, I am sure if I were in love right now i would look at this differently.

There was an article in this past Sunday's paper in reference to couples who are married and who are in LDR's because of jobs. It was actually sad to read. The couples only saw eachother on the weekends and some even have children. This one man said his youngest son did not recognize him and they have had a hard time establishing a father/son relationship. :(

Meeg I am happy you and your man will be together soon.
reading your posts about him make me smile. :)

i have a love hate relationship with the internet. i think it is full of information and i have benefited from all it has to offer. i have made some great friends because of it and have been able to connect with old friends because of it. however, it does present it traps. i am aware of those traps and yes i have fallen into one, but i did not fall deep enough to where i would not be able to get out. i now know where to put on the brakes. ya know. ;)

Last edited:
Ever heard that random song by this one dude I don't know called "Boys Are Dumb"?
Well the first verse is all about how boys are dumb and the second all about how girls are wierd.
If I wasn't such an idiot I could give you further details. I am sick though and this was the first time I've been out of bed for a few days, so the fact that i could get that far is pretty impressive at this point.

Stop looking at me like that.

Re: I loooooove to SUCK

theSoulfulMofo said:
Any ladies need some SUCKIN' ...? :sexywink:

I'mma here fer YOU. :sexywink:

:lol:

:ohmy: :eek:

:hyper: I didn't see this thread before! ... er ... where do you live? :sexywink: :tongue: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom