Does just about anything go on in here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a silly question.

Hey, who sat on my pie?

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

From the Forum page:

It's Official
This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
From the Forum page:

It's Official
This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware
wink.gif

hot diggity! we should have underlining!!! if you've got the bold, and you've got the italics, why no underlining<---------see?

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by TheU2:
Just wondering...

CK

Well, as i person popping in here every once in a blue moon, and posting extremely rarely, i can say the meaning and purpose of this forum has yet to strike me.
It is fun though.
biggrin.gif

ps: define anything
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-03-2002).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
In think we outta start calling you ULewdgirl!
eek.gif

ULewdgirl?

What's that? I never heard of this expression before?

manda was playing with words here maja.

Lewd means sexual reference. It also ryhmes with your name when you make it ULewdgirl. Its another play on words when it can be read as U Lewd Girl.

of course, we know you are only mucking around with your comments, and manda is only joking back! So dont worry darl, its nothing to worry about.

smile.gif

My pants are made of cheese!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

"Does just about anything reall go on here" is a very interesting question. The dilemma of IT'S OFFICIAL remains, however. It has the freedom of being about anything, completely haphazard if you will. Yet on the other hand, it has, because of the Salome OFFICIAL Numbering System?, the strictest subject headings.

This is the dilemma

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
manda was playing with words here maja.

Lewd means sexual reference. It also ryhmes with your name when you make it ULewdgirl. Its another play on words when it can be read as U Lewd Girl.

of course, we know you are only mucking around with your comments, and manda is only joking back! So dont worry darl, its nothing to worry about.

smile.gif

I see. Thanks for explaining.

Yes, that was all just joking. Manda, don't worry about being punished. And i wasn't mad (if that's why you posted that about being punished) or anything, i was just curious what the word meant. Ok?
I guess if i'm brave enough to use that kind of jokes, some of them are bound to bounce back LOL.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-04-2002).]

anything goes as long as you follow the numbering system

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Ody:
Yet on the other hand, it has, because of the Salome OFFICIAL Numbering System?, the strictest subject headings.

This is the dilemma
TRUE

------------------
Salome

it's okay Bebe
we know you can't count

------------------
Salome

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
*knows shes going to get punished for that comment

You deserve harsh punishment and I wish Ulewdgirlie wouldn't be such a wimp and let you have it!

Originally posted by z edge:
You deserve harsh punishment and I wish Ulewdgirlie wouldn't be such a wimp and let you have it!

Ok, did i ever SAY you can call me Ulewdgirl?!?

Oh yeah, calling me a wimp is a nice touch as well.
rolleyes.gif

Didn't you read this thread? There is NO punishment, and you can keep your dirty thoughts to yourself.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-05-2002).]

Oh Maja. I really doubt that this time Mikal was being mean (sorry Mikal! I know you arent mean ALL the time!) From the sounds of it, he was only joking. Look, I may be jumping in again where its not my place, but I think this could be the language barrier thing. The joke here was directed at amanda, as she is unlikely to ever lose her temper. The comment about that, is a figure of speech anyway. There is no way anyone would have a go at you because of anything you have written in here. People have only singled out your jokes regarding lewdness because its not your usual topic. You post very intelligent and thoughful things, and I guess some people are still trying to get used to seeing you say the kind of things that most people seem to talk only about-lewdness.

Anyways, we sould all call a truce and forever bury the ULewdGirl nickname.

Jesus Christ.

First of all that is z edge not mikal, but it doesnt matter.

U2girl. .. this is the type of thing that goes on in this forum. For gods sakes he was joking. Nobody takes anything personal that is posted here.

I really dont think you should post here if you cant handle it.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 02-05-2002).]

if we have to start being really pleasant and polite to each other here i'm going to go insane!! IO is catharsis at its finest!!

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 02-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Oh Maja. I really doubt that this time Mikal was being mean (sorry Mikal! I know you arent mean ALL the time!) From the sounds of it, he was only joking. Look, I may be jumping in again where its not my place, but I think this could be the language barrier thing. The joke here was directed at amanda, as she is unlikely to ever lose her temper. The comment about that, is a figure of speech anyway. There is no way anyone would have a go at you because of anything you have written in here. People have only singled out your jokes regarding lewdness because its not your usual topic. You post very intelligent and thoughful things, and I guess some people are still trying to get used to seeing you say the kind of things that most people seem to talk only about-lewdness.

Anyways, we sould all call a truce and forever bury the ULewdGirl nickname.

As far as i know, Ulewdgirl was just a tease - not a serious nickame suggestion.

Lewdness jokes i may make have nothing in common with my personality - i'm way too shy to use them in real life. Besides, i only made a few jokes like that and BANG i should get labelled being a "lewd" by z edge (of all people) - as if i only used that kind of humor or as if all i ever talked about was sex.

ps: i wasn't even talking it seriously till he came around.
frown.gif

Sorry, but there are things not to be joked around with IMO.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-05-2002).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom