Bacon is OFFICIALLY great.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
I love Bacon (not Kevin, but bacon itself).

Yum yum pigs bum.

Apologies to any IO veggies - but bacon sandwiches :drool: :yes:

Thankyou for your cooperation.

MMMMMMMM.......... yes bacon is mighty fine

Since moving to the UK though, I do have to say the UK bacon kicks US bacon's ass big time!

It's actual "proper" bacon, unlike US bacon which is at least 50% fat.

Last edited:
I'm strange in that way - I love bacon fat, bacon rind. YUM.

Eurobacon isn't half as good as Anglobacon - I lived in Belgium for a year and the bacon was just evil, with bits of cartilege in it. My mum lived in Switzerland and didn't think much of the bacon there.

Bacon is indeed great. :happy: :dancing: :hyper:

My bacon perfume. :love:

bacon-perfume.jpg

I'll try to dig out my digital cam and take pics of my bacon candles later. :yes:

i love bacon...

bacon and eggs
bacon and egg breakfast burritos
bacon sandwiches
bacon on my patty melts
bacon burgers
bacon, chedder and avocado omelettes
bacon dipped in pancake syrup

i love bacon

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I love bacon too. Unfortunately, I'm having a craving for it, I'm Catholic and it's a Friday in Lent, so I can't eat meat today. :(

I am eating a bacon sandwich (sorry again to the vegetarians present) and it is really rather nice.

This is quite possibly the most pointless thread I've started since I got here... but never mind. :)

I'm don't eat a lot of bacon, I usually find it too salty but once in a while it's the perfect food to eat. I love it with HP sauce. White bread is perfect for the bacon sandwich though, which we never have.

I had to have a brown bread sandwich because we ran out of white. :barf: It was either that or no bacon... so I forced the brown bread down. :yes:

mmmmm...bacon. *she says, in a Homer Simpson-type way*

It has to be chewy-fatty and crispy at the same time - not TOO crispy - that defeats the purpose!! It is the ONLY meat that I like to have fat in it.

:drool:

Excuse me, I have to go cook up some bacon...

Back
Top Bottom