An Official Favor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I'm in Big Brothers, Big Sisters, and I've been helping my little sister start a web site. There's not a whole lot there (just one page) because we only see each other every other week, and we also don't always spend time on the computer. However, it would really mean a lot to her if some people signed her guestbook.

http://turtlegirl90.tripod.com/turtlegirl90splace/

Thanks, guys. :)

Oh...and don't say anything mean about me in her guestbook. :mad: :laugh:

KAT :ohmy:

I SWEAR i'm listening to this live david bowie song....he just sang something about a flight to SAGINAW. i shite you not.

:crack:

Mission completed....

:up:

On a random side note....we had big sisters/little sisters in high school and when I was a senior I was the only one in my class that wasn't allowed to have a little sister. They said I was too much of a discipline problem and I wasn't a good role model. :sad:

It sucked and I felt like a major :reject:

:mad:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Mission completed....

On a random side note....we had big sisters/little sisters in high school and when I was a senior I was the only one in my class that wasn't allowed to have a little sister. They said I was too much of a discipline problem and I wasn't a good role model. :sad:

:hug: That would have sucked!

When I told my friends I was doing the program, the said, "So, are you gonna be a big sister or a little sister?" :mad:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Mission completed....

OMG. I would have loved to be your little sister!!!:ohmy:

Yes! I would have been the BEST big sister!

We should have Interference big sister/little sisters!

:hyper:

I just gave myself a paper cut. Excellent! :up:

signed what?

maybe the first page would give me clues

Back
Top Bottom