An Official evening with Henry Rollins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
My friend got the tickets the other day for us to see Henry Rollins Spoken word tour. He is going to be here on Saturday. I saw the special on TV a while back so I think it should be good. :yes:

Cool! Rollins is an excellent speaker, and funny as hell. I had the pleasure of seeing him 4 years ago, my freshman or soph. year of college. He came to campus, and I was lucky enough to get a seat close to the front. Have fun!!!

:D

Yes he does. It is open general type thing and I have been to the place where they are having it and it is not really that big a place, so it will be pretty intimate I plan to get there really early to get a good seat. I am kinda hoping that not allot of people know about it so I can get a good seat. If you go to his web page you don't even see SA listed. I think it was a late addition. Plus if you do a search on Henry Rollins in ticket master, his name pops up under two categories : Alternative rock and Spoken word. The San Antonio show is actually listed under Alternative rock even though he is only doing spoken word right now.

He spoken word is not like that. It was but what I saw recently was more "upbeat" I guess you could call it. He is basiclly telling stories and what not.

Back
Top Bottom