Am I officially seeing things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you're using internet explorer, go to the VIEW menu, and go to TEXT...make sure the text size is set for MEDIUM or LARGER, whichever you prefer.

and, if you're using netscape...go to VIEW and increase or decrease font.

if that doesn't work...then you're seeing things :crack:

j/k! :hug:

Last edited:
Well, that's the odd thing - I submitted a post, and when the new page came up, all the words were alot smaller - they are like smaller than our size 1 small size :ohmy:

Ok, no idea how it did that but your trick worked ABEL! I didn't know you had that option - kinda funny to read with the largest text, it's like reading a large-print Reader's Digest :shifty:

do you have a scroll button on your mouse?

if you hit CTRL while using your scroll mouse... it will change the size appearance on Internet Explorer.

*edited to say: thanks for your help, BLS. ;)

Last edited:
theSoulfulMofo said:

if you hit CTRL while using your scroll mouse... it will change the size appearance on Internet Explorer.

whoa trip out! i just tried that lol.

theSoulfulMofo said:

whoa I never knew that...I always wondered how my font size got accidentally changed in the past...I'm so lazy I always use my scroll button, specially when reading long threads...I just knew how to fix it, but I always wondered what I did to change it :laugh:

theSoulfulMofo said:

:eek: I never knew that! :hmm: and to think I accused my brother of changing things on my computer a few weeks ago.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread! The other day I was scrolling through interference when my cat jumped on my lap and stepped on the keyboard. The letters suddenly got big and I was like "What the heck?!" My cat must have stepped on the control key! lol

The things you learn around here...... yeah, that's it, I'll tell my hubby it's educational the next time he gets on my case about being here :up:

Back
Top Bottom