Accents are officially gorgeous....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
course, not ALL accents are nice...my Bio prof is British, but her accent makes her souns like she has a lisp...

My English prof however.....he's British, and...he reads Shakespeare outloud with that accent and :drool: :drool:

i thought we couldnt attach mp3's to posts here.
DAR!
:|

Thanks acro :kiss: , i got a wav/mp3 converter thingy for burning, so does this mean an mp3 is smaller than a wav? I dont get stuff.
:mad:

dar me. Think I'll just spare IO the pain of listening to my voice :D

mp3s are much smaller than wavs :yes:

"Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg mp3 htm html pdf gz tar doc avi wmv mpeg mpg wav"

I have to say that a large reason that I feel madly in (love / bed) with my charming boyfriend is I am a sucker for an accent. GO STRAYA!!!!

Of course my accent did not help me in that arena one bit. Mainly he laughs at me when I say krunk.

I remembered that over at the chatrooms in Yahoo, there's a "talk" button where you can speak. I tried it once, but no one replied to me, so it could be it didn't work....

I'm no computer wiz either, so I guess IO is safe from my voice LOL.

Diemen said:
I think Canadian accents are very cool. I've yet to meet a Canadian girl who hasn't had a sexy accent. :drool:

Whoo hoo! At least someone thinks our accent is cool! (cool, maybe...but sexy? Really?) *considers moving to CA* It's sexy even when we say "eh?"

Last edited:
Now, either a) my eyes are playing tricks on me, b) my computer is messed, or c) Acro just posted a completely blank message. I didn't even know we could do that anymore. :eyebrow: :huh:

please, Dadoo?
shy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom