about rivers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LizardU2

The Fly
I wanted to comment on the whole Rivers being an asshole thing. I think he's misunderstood, he has said that he is shy, and not every person in hollywood is an outgoing people person and I think Rivers fits into that category. He's a genius and I love him to death. Just my thoughts.

:p

i'll eat your brains

LizardU2 said:
I wanted to comment on the whole Rivers being an asshole thing. I think he's misunderstood, he has said that he is shy, and not every person in hollywood is an outgoing people person and I think Rivers fits into that category. He's a genius and I love him to death. Just my thoughts.

I know, girl...I told you to hit reply!!!

*pulls you aside and teaches you about the forum again :tongue:

sorry, all....lol

welcome to the randomness that is io.

because this is an honest mistake and because i also :heart: rivers i will not unleash the queen.

ahhh....a fellow New Jerseyian :D

welcome to the board Emily, just be glad nobody's eaten you alive yet about your post subject ;)

salome, of course they have lots in common. you're just looking too deeply

I have a dead rabbit named Emily.

Okay, well, the ground has a dead rabbit named Emily. :slant:

Umm...welcome?! :D

LizardU2 said:

Hehe...Thanks for reiterating exactly what I said. By the way, hi Emily! I've heard a lot about you. :)

Last edited:
COME BACK

lizard.jpg

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

:banghead: :crack:

olease is not a word in any language

thats the thing with lizards...

can never stay put

Back
Top Bottom