:|

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:
I can give blood again now because it's been more than a year since I got my tattoo. My blood type is pretty useless, though. :shrug:
oh, you only have to wait a year? oh well, my last tattoo was on 12/31/01 so it's not like it's been that long since. besides, i plan on getting another tattoo soon.

would you believe it if i told you my doctors like won't tell me my blood type? whenever i have to get blood work done, i always mention if they can tell me my blood type (since i'd never have them do that work just to tell me that), and then they always "forget." wtf? yeah right. all i know is i'm A. maybe A+ although given how i've been doing lately, i'd be more prone to F- blood. :laugh: :lmao: okay that wasn't very funny.

I am A+
I have never given blood
Don't have any future plans to

What's this about tatoos?

I think it's something about the ink in your blood. Am I correct tattooed IO'ers??

Lilly said:

*sips coffee and talks to melon*
what...you didn't get the memo?

other shannon: umm yeeaaaahh...if you could just umm...give that back now...that would bee...*sip* greeeaaaaaaattttt

:lmao:

How did this become a blood thread? I'm A+, but I don't bother to give blood very often, it's so much of a hassle for everyone involved with my sucky veins - you'd think it'd be easy since I'm so white I'm practically see-thru! :laugh:

I really gotta watch my hubby around blood, he gets really loopy when he cuts himself badly. We had a nurse come to the house a few years ago to do physicals for a life insurance policy and she needed a fasting blood sample. She did Karl first, and told him to go pee in a cup. She starting to get my blood, and we hear a big thud from the bathroom - I'm thinking, why the heck is he screwing around in there? Then me and the nurse do a double take and run to check on him, and he ended up fainting in the bathroom (luckily he was done with his business and had clothes on :) ) That was the one time I've ever seen someone whiter than me :laugh:

:shifty:

Is there an inside joke about smilie EE :| and Zoo Confessional I don't know about?

Back
Top Bottom