ZooTV USA DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:

im just happy that were finally getting zootv on dvd.

:wink:
Yeah for sure but it's no crime to ask for a POPmart dvd! Im sure every U2 fan wants that DVD as well. That concert was great (in my eyes even better) as well.

So i say: Give us a POPmart dvd in 2007 please!

In all seriousness, I would have preferred another show than Sydney from the ZOO tour. I've seen the video a million times as I am sure that you guys have too. There must be other shows that they have recorded.

Yep im sure but i guess this is the most populair one and since they already did a video of it easier to do?

And i think they already remasterd the whole thing ages ago.

There where already teasers of both Zoo and POPmart on the Boston DVD. I always wonderd why it took so long.

Did you all remember One snippet in the Best of 90's dvd ?

That sounded and looked so fucking great , that made me crave so much about it , wanting the whole song and that it didn't finish like that ..... lol I guess i went to watch that doc billions of times , always going for 13th minute to just watch it

If the dvd is like that or better ....... Man :drool: :drool:

Zoo TV DVD is up on Amazon USA now...no details added yet, but now no need to worry about being able to preorder it. They're sure to add details soon.

U2Man said:
In all seriousness, I would have preferred another show than Sydney from the ZOO tour. I've seen the video a million times as I am sure that you guys have too. There must be other shows that they have recorded.

The Adelaide show would have been perfect.
1.The show was stellar
2. It was recorded
3. The MacPhisto bit is alot better than Sydney's

kennerado said:

Thats my fear about this dvd. I hope they didn't just use the laser disc transfer.
Nah im sure they wont just read the back of the flyer:

"With newly 5.1 surround and digitally remastered visuals"

:wink:

I personally think that they should of put the Washington show.
1.If anything it shouldnt be a macphisto show but a Mirrorball man show because we already have a show (sydney) with Mr.Macphisto.
2.They should have something from USA too but not the indoor shows because the outdoor shows were way more exciting.
3.It's fun to have a concert from '92 and '93 (93 was Sydney)
4.The show was an awesome taped show.
5.The show was awesome.

But atleast they're finally coming out with a DVD and some extras!:wink:

kennerado said:
The Washington show SUCKS. The band was in bad form that night.

They were only bad on New Years Day!:wink:

I think They should sell a show like Chicago indoor/outdoor, something that MOST people haven't seen.95% percent of the washington concert is already on Youtube..And many people (but not me) have the Adelaide show downloaded, if any was has it please tell me:wink:

u2, give us something rare that a lot have people hadn't seen!

tpsglick2424 said:

:lmao: Definitely one of the funniest parts of any U2 bootleg! :lol:

This is why the story from a few months ago about the BBC possibly putting together a collection of very early U2 performances sounds awesome to me!

tpsglick2424 said:

I think They should sell a show like Chicago indoor/outdoor, something that MOST people haven't seen.95% percent of the washington concert is already on Youtube..And many people (but not me) have the Adelaide show downloaded, if any was has it please tell me:wink:

GODDAMMIT WHERE'S OUR SO DESERVED LOVETOWN TOUR DVD ?:scream:

Back
Top Bottom