ZooTV DVD out September 27!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not going to happen, not only have we not heard about it AT ALL, this makes no business sense seeing as that U2 are bringing out a live Vertigo DVD very soon. Mark my words, you will see a Zoo TV dvd approx 12 months after the Vertigo DVD is released, definately not anytime soon however.

Searched every dvd site i know in Denmark,, Nothing at all..

Damn it U2 :rant:

AussieU2fanman said:
It's not going to happen, not only have we not heard about it AT ALL, this makes no business sense seeing as that U2 are bringing out a live Vertigo DVD very soon. Mark my words, you will see a Zoo TV dvd approx 12 months after the Vertigo DVD is released, definately not anytime soon however.

But I thought there were rumors that the Vertigo live DVD was delayed, because the Chicago and Milan shoots weren't satisfactory? *shrug*

Maybe the ZooTV DVD is a way to hold over fans until they record a good Vertigo shoot on the next leg? Just a thought...

I couldn't believe the sign also. I had to walk up close the first time to make sure I read correctly!

I'm a little skeptical myself as I have heard nothing else about this!

I wonder where HMV got this information?

Grrr! I opened this thread feeling hopeful, but it really seems like it's not meant to be. I remember too the talk about a three-DVD box set.

*sigh* Oh well. Back to the (im)patient waiting...

LyricalDrug said:

But I thought there were rumors that the Vertigo live DVD was delayed, because the Chicago and Milan shoots weren't satisfactory? *shrug*

Maybe the ZooTV DVD is a way to hold over fans until they record a good Vertigo shoot on the next leg? Just a thought...
i havent heard rumours of the milan shows being un-satisfactory, infact they are belived to have been 2 of the best shows this tour,

I am really wondering what they are gonna put out this christmas. The DVD Box Set? Chicago Vertigo? Milan Vertigo? We won't get all three that's for sure! What do you guys think?

Personally, I would like to have the box set sometime around Christmas. I wouldn't mind waiting until the end of all the legs of the tour to be over for the Chicago or Milan Vertigo dvd's.

SOMEBODY GET PAUL McGUINESS Phone Number QUICK!!

We need for these people to release these DVD´s (and soon!)
No one is getting any younger, ya know Mr.McGuiness, Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam, anyone else listening?

I have been a fan of U2 since 1981, and I have invested and donated alot for this band´s success. I have supported them throughout the years and NOW that we finally have DVD to better watch these magnificent concerts in all their glory, why keep stalling their release dates??!!!
*MAX screams*AAAAAAAGHgh!!

Give it up man!
Give it up for the fans and for the people!!
Release the DVD´s !!

I almost forgot to mention...
We fans need the following in DVD,
Zoo TV concert
PopMart concert
Red Rocks concert with a complimentary second DVD with U2´s First videos of the first decade! (we are NOT just satisfied with the "best of 1990-2000")

All get released on DVD with special features (added coverage)
in sorround sound in possible.

Can YOU EXECUTIVES in the music business handle this "simple" request from U2 fans?
Or do we gotta throw a mojo on yo´ugly asses?

Chizip said:
craziness, youd think we would have heard about the release if its only 3 weeks away

Ahh, just like you'd think we'd have heard about a confirmed opening band by now...??:wink:

New dilemma: If this show is, indeed, being released singly but we all have heard the rumors about the box set.....do we spend our dinero now and get the single show and then again with the box set, or do we sit on the :edge: of our seats waiting for the potential of the box set before we buy this one?? Ah, choices, choices! :wink:

LyricalDrug said:

Nah.... They wouldn't let Milan happen as a b-side if they weren't going to release it.

KUEFC09U2 said:
i havent heard rumours of the milan shows being un-satisfactory, infact they are belived to have been 2 of the best shows this tour,

YES :drool:

i no they lost most of the footish from Milan I but i heard that everyone was very pleased with Milan II including both hamish and willie. If these people are pleased with the work, chances are we will see it. With mysterious ways removed of course.

Chicago? Filmed over two nights... i no im not hamish hamiltons biggest fan, but i don't belive he would screw up two consecutive nights.

Miricale_Drug said:
i no they lost most of the footish from Milan I but i heard that everyone was very pleased with Milan II including both hamish and willie. If these people are pleased with the work, chances are we will see it. With mysterious ways removed of course.

Chicago? Filmed over two nights... i no im not hamish hamiltons biggest fan, but i don't belive he would screw up two consecutive nights.

Why did they lose the footage from Milan I?

BonoManiac said:
I'll go back tommorrow...I live close by...for anyone living in Montreal it's the HMV on St.Catherine street near Peel.

Thats near McGill right? My girly friend goes there.

Back
Top Bottom