ZooTV -August 28, 1993 / Dublin, Ireland, has anybody been there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMIS

Refugee
I went over to poplemon and listened to this concert, and ultraviolet is magnicifent. I only went to one concert and that was this verigo tour. I must say that U2 are still good, but they seemed to have been burnin during the zoo tv tour. I just wanted to ask the guys who went to the zoo tv shows, whats the difference.

I think Bono's voice is a huge factor. they were awesome during this concert.

ZOO TV was the best U2 tour ever, it was supporting their best album, the band were in their best form and the show was out of this world, groundbreaking.
Unfortunately a lot of newer fans will only associate it with the Live from Sydney video, which although brilliant didn't really capture the thrilling, mind altering experience that zoo tv was. It was the best show I have ever been too.

I was there for both Dublin shows at the RDS and I have to say they were unbelievable.

The first night we were GA and I was up close to the catwalk and seperated from my friends, in the midst of Irish strangers and never felt more at home.

The second night I watched the show from way in the back to soak it all in and it was surreal, like watching something from orbit (actually it was kind of like the ending of Close Encounters - if anyone gets that reference, give yerself brownie points!)

The band sounded amazing and it was an experience I'll never forget.

Back
Top Bottom