Zootopia... is so confusing....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I don't know about you... but I'm confused when I surf to Zootopia...

I mean, it's so hard to understand which topics are which.. and what's worse, I can't figure out which posts replies to which thread...

Anyone else confused as I am?

Zootopia's setup is not the greatest.

And the smilies dont work!!!
mad.gif

This forum is so easy to work with, a 5 year old could get around here.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Haha...

Hey, sicy, you should try to contact u2.com and offer them your smilies and all its secrets
smile.gif

Yeah, it's pretty lame compared to this place!!!! Boring setup too!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Originally posted by martha:
So...it's like the rest of U2.com then?

I actually don't think U2.com is that bad. It's just one of those sites that tries to be more organized than the Dewey Decimal System for library books. Once you get the hang of it it's cool.

But zootopia is ridiculous. It tries to be so damn organized it's confusing. I mean I think the amount of forums in here is sometimes too much, over there it's an abuse. There's a sub-category for everything!!!

And just when I found out the preferences where you can change the look of it (instead of having to click on every reply it shows up like here) it turns out that they order it from most recent to oldest, so you have to read from bottom to top, plus also you don't see all the replies when you log back in, only the new ones. So are we expected to memorize it? Plus they archive the topics so quickly you end up with 3 threads of the same shit.

Argh my head spins everytime I'm in there. I'm definately do not listen to "lady with the spinning head" while in zootopia. Just talking about it makes me dizzy.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

yeah, I hate their setup. You click on one message and you still see the entire original above it AND all the other messages below...rather confusing. I guess it's better than what they had before, which was nothing!

They need to do some lurking over here and see how things are REALLY done, eh, Sicy?

Back
Top Bottom