Zooropa vs Da Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa vs Da Bombdiggity

• Zooropa

Votes: 114 47.9%
  • How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Votes: 124 52.1%

• Total voters
gareth brown said:
alright you dogs. for each extra vote the so-called "Bomb" gets from now on I will post a goatse related image in the thread. :up:

..up to you.

I'll be very disappointed if you don't follow through with that claim. :wink:

Tied now. :drool: Come on Zooropa, you can do it.

please, please

no goatse

but I'm hoping Zooropa wins it, better album all of the way

gareth brown said:
alright you dogs. for each extra vote the so-called "Bomb" gets from now on I will post a goatse related image in the thread. :up:

..up to you.

everyone please vote for zooropa

Zootlesque said:

Wow, I thought I was the only one who holds R&H so close to my heart! :happy:

It jumped up in my list after I heard, for the first time, the single version of Angel Of Harlem with extra Edge vocals. Great stuff. Plus the current survivor poll is reminding me that VDL and Hawkmoon and Heartland and the magnificant AIWIY are great too. And I associate the live recordings from the video/DVD with the album too, and they are great as well.

The band and their team must see the results of this poll :yes:

I bet you they don´t even can imagine that Zooropa and HTDAAB could be tied in a poll ;) :heart:

Wide Awake U2 ;)

HTDAAB has only one song that will be remembered and that is LAPOE!! same with atyclb (BD was the only song that survived that medicore album)

Zooropa has > numb, , lemon, stay,zooropa etc!!

bottom line u2 have not made a decent album since achtung/zooropa!! AND THATS A FACT!!!

VOTE FOR ZOOROPA!!

LemonMacPhisto said:

chya really

Bono also said one of his faves was Your Blue Room, and that hasn't been played yet

I find the Elevation versions of Stay boring, and I love the full-band ZooTV version (esp. 8/28 Dublin)

the drums and bass are what move the song, you take em away and it's just Snooze

Hmm I dunno, i like the live acoustic version from Toronto. It's just so different than the original.

But the Zooropa version is great too. And it's probably one of their best videos.

Wow, this is a nailbiter.............really, it shouldn't be close as 'Zooropa' is flawless.......

I think the overall consensus seems to be......

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. The Unforgettable Fire (finished third back when I did a ton of polls a couple years ago)
4. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
5. Zooropa
6. All That You Can't Leave Behind
7. Pop
8. War
9. Boy
10. October

And I forget where 'Rattle and Hum' fit into things.....but yeah, a premium member should do a poll so we can see whether 'TUF' or 'HTDAAB' is the third best loved release here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom