"Zooropa" on the radio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homerpalooza

Acrobat
Holy mother. I just turned the radio on (WFNX, Boston), and "Zooropa" is playing! Yeah, the song! And to make things even more bizarre, it's skipping horribly...

This is the strangest thing that's ever happened.

I heard zooropa on the radio once, and i couldn't figure out what it was at first because i wouldn't expect to hear something like that on the radio, it was weird, but in a good way.

'your blue room' was on the radio once. it was skipping terribly. there was dead air. there was an explaination of what went wrong. there was a non-skipping version of the song.

:wink: aaahhh college radio dj-ing...

(good thing i had both the best of b-sides and passengers with me :D )

It was a promo single, which might explain this. Maybe the DJ accidentally mistook it for "Bland Nu-Metal Flavor of the Week c/w Rock Classic Completely Killed and Gutted By Overexposure."

Last edited:
i'm wondering if that's the boston station i get when the antenna is sittiing in the soda can, or hanging from the rope attached to the celing :hmm:

If I heard Zooropa on a local radio station here I'd be in shock. I don't think people around here have ever *heard* of that song or album.

they always play Tomorrow on the radio here and nobody knows that it is U2. aah how many people call themselves "fans"

Back
Top Bottom