zoonation.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
The 1st U2 site I ever came across back in ninety ninety something was zoonation.com. It was a great site that I would visit every day and moved from being a music page to a more worldly/political site but always with a U2 strand to a greater or lesser extent. I have visited the site from time to time since is ceased being a U2 page.

If you visit zoonation.com today it all seems a bit over (see for yourself). I hope that the creative person behind the site is OK....it would be good to see you back.

Cheers,
Jim

gosh, what a great site zoonation was!

i really, really miss it. they used to have constant news, mp3's, and was in my opinion, the best U2 site ever.

yeah, i remember that site, it was one of the first sites i visited when browsing online at the library. (hey, don't knock it, my comp at home was too old to have a monitor, or so the guy that repaired and upgraded our comp said, not enough ram i think.)

the first U2 sites i visited were zoonation, henry wagner's zoo tv nation (great site for lyrics i remember), and interference.

hah...i remember interference with the black background, all zoo tv-like, and the buzz that it was some evil, pompous site that dared to share songs the band were working on. unfortunately, i couldn't play them at the library, or on my dad's work comp (he had no speakers).

Back
Top Bottom