ZooMe needs a new career

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
anyone got any ideas?

butcher?
Survivor ozzie tour director?
circus trapeze artist?
graffiti cleaner?
cowgirl rancher?
maybe i could be the person who gets to name all the new stars...

i really just wanna be a rockstar. wonder if bono would hire me as back up fly...

any suggestions for a lost soul?

------------------
"I'm a brat and I know everything"

Writer for a music magazine that tours around with the artists. Next best thing to a rockstar.

I have good intuition on this. Am I on the mark?
wink.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

move to my house. ill fun you up like vargas mcdoogle.

otherwise you might want to help with the janitorial duties with balls mccone at the local laundromat.

your choice.

------------------
-deathbear

Melon,

That the profession I plan to have...

smile.gif

------------------
The goal is SOUL

Exotic dancer?

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

or ya could get a mcjob and serve mcfries to everyone after the concerts

------------------

No-one cries like a mother cries / For Peace on earth

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I take offense at that comment.
smile.gif

You take McOffense?
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
lol... damn McRight, you McBetter! lol

I'll McDo Whatever I McWant, You Filthy McNasty!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Manda, you and I should go into business together. We could sell great ideas to everyone. I am so unemployed still. Maybe I should look for a job or something.

"Wong Repairs R Us"

Can you msg me? Or Bertrude? You know where we are.

*sigh.

Originally posted by Supreme Cutlas:
all of everyones ideas here suck except mine.

Hello, Mr. Sunshine.

------------------

Originally posted by Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear:
move to my house. ill fun you up like vargas mcdoogle.

Hey ZooMe, Perhaps you could start training bears, and introduce them to some self control
biggrin.gif

------------------
Oh John, let's not park here.
Oh John, let's not park.
Oh John, let's not.
Oh John, let's.
Oh John.
Oh.

bebe does that john quote refer to you and john madden in the backseet of his madden tour bus?

------------------
-deathbear

haha--thanks Angela... I think John turned out to rather like it, too
biggrin.gif

deathbear: I will never say
wink.gif

------------------
Oh John, let's not park here.
Oh John, let's not park.
Oh John, let's not.
Oh John, let's.
Oh John.
Oh.

choices so far...

how is moving in with His Royal Bearness a career?

working at Maccas isnt exactly what i was looking for kids.

melon, u think i could be Rolling Stone's official U2 correspondent?

maybe you could become the new Pope

it's not the best job around, but at least it will get you some publicity (you could use that getting the job of your dreams)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

bUt SaloMey, I'd HaVe To WeAr ThAt FuNnY lIl HaT wHiCh WoUlD gIvE mE hAt HaIr!

PoPe ZoOrOpAmAnDa dE 1sT

wELl I mIgHt GeT tO mEeT BoNo ThAt WaY AnD sTeAl HiS SuNgLaSsEs!!!!

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
melon, u think i could be Rolling Stone's official U2 correspondent?

Hmm...I say to shoot for the moon. And you can be realistic about it. It's all about connections. Maybe you'll have to work your way to the top for a little while, following lesser known bands, but I think if you are brilliant in your writing and likeable to the bands, the bands would start requesting you.

And maybe you think I'm being far-fetched. Well, you're reading the words of a future model / future Senator / future President. Watch me do all three before I die.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I'd go with melon's idea..honestly!!

that totally the coolest job, and I'm sure you caould do it cos you're a great writer and you certainly know enough about music
biggrin.gif

whatever you do, just do something fun, something you enjoy cos life is too short to get stuck doing something shitty just for the money

Bebe, hahaha

<---wants to be a vet, VJ, record company president (one that gives real music a chance), a dolphin trainer, an Olympian, and a ice hockey team's GM before she dies.
reach for the stars, baby!
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
record company president (one that gives real music a chance

In the current musical climate you won't last long if you try to do that!!
wink.gif

ZA, what do you do for work now? Or do you hate to talk about it?

My jobs have been in a bookstore, at the library, and now as a phone surveyor. Bookstore is fun because it's books! But seldom pays much. Library is fun because it's books but boring because my job was mostly shelving. That can get pretty numbing. The phone surveyor thing actually isn't bad at all. It's surveys like calling people who graduated from university five years ago and finding out if they're still happy with their education, what they are doing for work, how much money they're making etc. It seems interesting so far, and the company does a lot of different kinds of surveys.

My other ongoing job is freelance writing. I've done all kinds of stuff by now. Probably the coolest thing is writing a few short children's history books this year. If you're interested in writing at all, which I'm pretty sure you are, there are a LOT of writing jobs out there on the Net. Just type in "writing jobs" and start looking. If you can do a little bit of that on the side at least it can make you some extra money and it's something enjoyable even if you end up with a boring regular job.

I'm not exactly an expert in the work world so I can't be that helpful. But I hope things work out.

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

Originally posted by bonovista:
Miss Manda..
You can be a stand in double for Drew Barrymore..You do look exactly like her!!!!

im sorry bv, but i disagree. zoomanda has far greater class than drew, and amandas looks are far above drews as well.

------------------
-deathbear

foray wants to copy everything zoomanda does because shes on love (not IN love, ON love) with her.

zoomanda, i hear australia has a booming farm industry. saddle up your dogs, kittens whatever and make your way to a farmyard near you.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom