ZOO TV Sound quality - possible DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
Over at u2.com if ur a member you can watch full videos - they have a video for UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD - its a crystal clear performance from ZOO TV - i have never heard sound this clear for ZOO TV (its as good as boston etc)

Is this from Sydney or elsewhere? would love to hear other songs from the same tapings.

where from do ya think - does a crystal clear version of ZOO TV exist out there somewhere - perhaps they will release that and sydney on one package...would be good

What I am waiting for is that great documentary/concert footage they did for Channel 4 in 1992 called Zoo Tv. That was great and should get a DVD release, it originally was aired in November 1992 and I still have a crappy VHS recording of it. I love the version they did on that show of "Tryin to throw your arms around the world" where they kinda put a lot of the gigs together where Bono was dancing with different girls from each gig, it was a great show. Why it's never been released on official DVD or even video I will never know! The version of Until the end of the world that was on the best of 1990-2000 dvd was the one taken from this show. A million times better than Zoo Tv from Australia in my opinion.

I have the special on DVD in great quality, and I watch it all the time.

Any show from the 2nd or 3rd legs of ZooTv are far superior to any other. I've love to have an Outside Broadcast or Zootv Rotterdam or Stockholm or Dortmund show Dvd professionally done.

I'd still love to see one of the 1st leg shows professionally done. The outdoor ones were breath-taking but the indoor ones were strangely intimate and up-close considering.

Back
Top Bottom