Zoo TV DVD MP3s?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but couldn't see where else this should go. Does anyone know if someone has ripped the Zoo TV Sydney DVD to MP3 audio? If so, a link to where I would download them would be great

If not, I guess I will have to stop being lazy and go and rip them myself. I want my Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car :drool:

Thanks in advance, JTH :)

Well, Craig, direct me to the right forum then please.

And it should be noted that I have downloaded the Vertigo Tour DVD mp3s from this forum, and I personally have shared the Slane Castle mp3s here, and all without problems.

It's hardly illegal when the audio hasn't actually been released as audio.

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Never mind, reposted in the "Music on the Internet" forum. Mods, sorry for the trouble.

Craig, for future reference, you don't have to be so curt.

Actually it IS illeagle to share official material...Everyone is very strongly with this because then this site would end up screwed.. I don't know what way Craigp said it but we all have to be very stern about this rule.

This probaly really isn't my place to say it but I just wanted to back up Craigp on this..

Sorry..

From mods' posts:

i wanted to remind everyone that posting commercially released material is against interference.com policy. it is listed in the faq, something everyone should have (hopefully) read when they registered and should read again every so often to remain abreast of new rules and policies.

the faq states:

Quote:
What are the rules on sharing music/MP3's/posting links, etc.?
The moderators at Interference.com would like to remind you that the trading of any commercially released song is strictly against the rules. This also is also true for any song of which an artist has not authotized it's reproduction/distribution.

Universal Publishing is starting to make the rounds on fan sites.... and is looking for reasons to shut the sites, or parts of them down. This is why there is no longer a U2 Lyrics Archive and U2 Guitar Archive.

Our opinions of whether or not this is okay have nothing to do with this; this is strictly a legal matter. Therefore, we cannot allow people to use the forums as grounds to trade commercially released songs, and/or anything that imposes on the copyright of an artist's material.

What you do in private, via PM or email, we have no control over, however we can't have 'active links' to copyrighted music, compositions, etc.

this means we cannot allow ysi, , or any other links to ANY commercial material whatsoever. no a-sides, no b-sides (they are available for purchase at itunes), etc. concerts and live performances are okay as long as they are not part of the U2 box set at itunes.

please keep this in mind. again, we cannot allow active links for this material; however if you choose to request a song or offer to send it to people and paste your e-mail, this is okay. just the links to the songs themselves are what's against the rules.

thanks!

Just a reminder that this policy DOES include audio and/or video rips of commercially released material, such as Rattle and Hum, the Slane, Boston, and Chicago DVDs, etc. Please do not post or request download links to any material from these.

I really don't know how to make this any clearer or explain this any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom