Zoo Tv Dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unedited copies of the show are available on DVD in the trading world. ;)

mmmm yeah remember that news story about it being worked on at abby road studios? said in the recent artists to use the studio: "U2- Zoo Tv"

Neenie said:

Yeah, I hope this is official. :drool:

http://www.abbeyroad.com/studio3/

yeah thats it!!!

:D i cant wait, it so better not just be the sydney show! id like 2 see at least 2 Zoo tv shows on there...... perhaps an outside broadcast show, i wouldnt be surprised if there is a pro shot tape of every single zoo show in the U2 vaults :D

Zoo TV Sidney on DVD? I´ve heard some rumors they´re working on another Zoo TV concert from 1992 :drool: :up: :bow: :rockon:

ponkine said:
Zoo TV Sidney on DVD? I´ve heard some rumors they´re working on another Zoo TV concert from 1992 :drool: :up: :bow: :rockon:

this is pretty much the best news i could hear from u2 these days.

it's also pretty much the only thing that would make me cream my pants. and if it turns out this rumour is true, consider my pants creamed.

2 Zoo TV shows should be released, one from the American Leg back in 1992 and one from the Zooroopa Leg, since both shows had slightly different feels to them.

Mirror Ball Man vs. Macphisto.

I´ve heard they´re working on a Zoo TV 1992 concert, but the source didn´t tell which concert is.

It´s no secret there´re many 1992 complete Pro-Shot concerts circulating among collectors ( I´ve Washington :D 1992 on DVD ) as Washington, Anaheim, Stockholm, etc. "Dancing Zoo TV" is such a classic :drool: :bow: :rockon: and MTV must have the master tapes from that concert.

If I had a choice to release 2 Zoo TV concerts ( maybe that´s the rumored upcoming "U2 DVD Box Set" :drool: ) I´d go with Stockholm 1992 "Dancing Zoo TV" and Dublin 1993 "Zoo Europa" :drool:. Despite Dublin 1993 is really almost impossible to get ( as Dublin 31-12-1989 ) there´re Pro-Shot tapes on VHS out there

Peace :wave:

Last edited:
I've never actually seen the ZooTV Tour. Back then a friend asked if I could go, but my parents said no, but I got him to buy me a t-shirt. Later I wore the shirt to the SATs (I was in high school) and some guy came up to me and said "Man, that was a great concert, wasn't it." I replied "Yeah, it was awesome."

Back
Top Bottom