You've heard GET ON YOUR BOOTS? - Post all thoughts, reviews, discussion HERE Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the biggest U2 apologist out there. I dont see this being a big hit or garnering a lot of airplay in the states after the first week or so. It would make a quality b-side. Its funky and loose and simple. I expected epic. It is an ok tune.

can anyone else hear the crazy little sound in the background of the verses? Its like a violin being plucked or something...! It's superb!!

I am digging this song! This is exactly what I wanted, something different again.

Is it just me or is that guitar reminiscent of Discotheque, especially at 2.55. You know the guitar in Discotheque already but turn it on and have a listen anyway from 1.07.

Also, the growl, what song has he done this in before? For the life of me I can't remember which one.

I have just listened to the first single...brilliant...lots of great bass and a brilliant guitar rift from our lovely lad Edge....well done boys...I just want to listen to it over and over again really loud on a brilliant stereo with mega bass....:love::flirt::heart::applaud::wave: How does everyone else feel...excited....come on boys start announcing tour dates....you know you want to...

does anyone else hear a motorcycle/car reving the engine right before the war between nations part ? right before the "let me hear the sound" ending, actually it might be a chainsaw !

It's ... strange, ipnotic, funky, psychedelic... reminds something of Beatles...but still I haven't catch the song. This is the reason I like U2

Who cares about The Fly....this is better!!!!!!!! No, I'm not kidding!!!!!!!! :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom