You've heard GET ON YOUR BOOTS? - Post all thoughts, reviews, discussion HERE Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! you don’t know how beautiful you are!

worth the wait.

btw, they've just played it on triple m. and doing reviews of goyb.

It's pretty decent. Much more of an "immediacy" for me as compared to Vertigo or even Beautiful Day. Probably their best lead since Discotheque IMO.

Although, I don't get the hyperbole of it being so much different than anything else, this song could easily fit on HTDAAB. Guess I'll temper that thinking until the whole damn thing is up for listening.

I just dont like the title.

Did anyone try pre-ordering the album on itunes? Was wondering if the bonus pre-order track would be download as well.

Their best lead since since......it's their best lead single!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Review by zwervers2 :wink:

The first song of NLOTH is a very promising piece of work. What I felt lacked in the last two records is making a strong comeback in that it sounds smartly produced, intens but not in your face. I heared it only one time at work which means no big good speakers but subpar headphones form my neighbour.
Nevertheless a very exciting song which strongs me in my conviction that the album will absolutely be a killerrecord. it sounds experimental as U2 can go without losing its catchyness.
Love the drumproduction, the heavy bass, edge his guitar and Bono sounds on.

They have delivered and I am thrilled about the prospect of the record, the next tour and the 1247373 times playing the record till my girlfriend starts to complain :wink:

Have a great one!

love the track wuuhuuu.
I don't have access to itunes (it's not available in my country)
Where's the full mp3 request thread?

WOW!!! !! love the feeling of the song, i was very nervious about it
I just heard it in 2fm its 2 25 am,
and......
Its freaking great!!!!!!!! ioh god Im so excited!!!:hyper:
I wont be able to go sleep after this
get on your boots!!!!!!!!

i love all the percussion in the right channel, its so eclectic, which contrasts so well in a song that sounds like it should be pure rock! FUCK UP THE MAINSTREAM!!!

I love it omg omg!!!!!!!!!

imagine this live!!!!!!!!!!! A entire stadium shouting the final part!!!!!

at my second listen... I don't like the beginning, it sound like a fighting videogame soundtrack, lol, the rest it's pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom