You've heard GET ON YOUR BOOTS? - Post all thoughts, reviews, discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy :censored:, there's a clip? Are we talking album-quality here? I swear, I go a few hours without Blue Crack and a crapload of stuff happens...
I'm intrigued. Could some kind poster please send me the new clip? Thank you kindly!
nirniva@yahoo.com

EDIT: Only three pages for what is basically a request thread? What has Interference come to?

Well this is not supposed to be a request thread. I believe the clip is on u2exit.com

Have sent to the last three. Notice that it's a flash video (from youtube.com). I haven't got the mp3.

Update: Sorry about the e-mail - sending. It's just that the current e-mail-requesting-thread is for the whole song and the other one discussing the snippets is closed....

Thanks! :hi5:
EDIT: Just listened to the clip. Tomorrow is gonna be a GOOD day. :hyper:

This will be such a great song to hear in its entirety, it sounds as if it has several parts, and according to that other part we know there's a killer drum part with Bono singing "let me in the sound let me hear the sound" etc.

I like it.

:ohmy:
It's reallly hard to pass unbiased judgment on this at the moment. But wow. It's so different, in a good way! Can't freakin' wait to hear the whole thing!

Awesome, just about to listen for the first time...

Oh, and slightly off topic, but did anyone else see Larry shake hands with Barack Obama a few minutes ago?? Larry getting in with politicians!

First impression. Don't like it. Cheesy and embarrassing. It's gonna tank.

Thought 2. How bad must the discarded songs be for this one to make the cut.

Thought 3. About to release a new album, why wouldn't you release the best song to get people interested.

I hope the full song changes my mind about it. Here's hoping this is not a representation of the rest of the songs on the album. I am really looking forward to the first 4 and the last 5.

lol, honestly guys this is thread set up for when we've heard the full song. It will help us all when it airs to keep everything in here.

There is a thread for email requests.
There is a thread for the snippet.
:hug:

Beach clip impression, months ago: This is catchy, but why "Sexy Boots?" I can't hear myself singing "Sexy boots!" at a U2 concert. Melody win, lyric fail.

Impression one week ago: This song has grown on me and I love the playful chorus and Bono's nonono's. I really wanna hear the finished product, high quality

Current impression: This song is everything Discotheque ever wanted to be, this is funky U2 at its best, I love the riff, the lyrics are brilliant, LET ME HEAR THE SOUND SOUND LET ME HEAR THE SOUND

Future needs a big kiss?
I love it.

Sounds...very good. "Satan loves a bomb scare, but won't scare you". Is Bono back lyrically?

lol, honestly guys this is thread set up for when we've heard the full song. It will help us all when it airs to keep everything in here.

There is a thread for email requests.
There is a thread for the snippet.
:hug:

Yes thanks, I just wanted to get this thread up to try to pre-empt multiple "I heard the song zomg!!11" threads and to post the links to the stations that are streaming, and to make the rules clear.

i am at work tomorrow its 9:50pm here my breakfast is 8am to 8:30 how lucky is that, anyways thats not what im here for unfortunatley this means im not going to be here to discuss it with you all and im not back home till after 7pm tomorrow (and thats gonna kill me because everyone at work wont be bothered and wont of heard it :-(,
Everybody have a good day enjoy GOYB wether you like it or not no doubt youll be on here.
next thing is the album leak yey:wave:

Yes thanks, I just wanted to get this thread up to try to pre-empt multiple "I heard the song zomg!!11" threads and to post the links to the stations that are streaming, and to make the rules clear.

Sicy, maybe this song is about you ? Mike <

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom