You've been chosen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
...to show ONE U2 member a good time for the day. Where do you take them?

I'd take Bono to Carlsbad Caverns and show him why the fish have no eyes. Then we'd hit as many Irish pubs as possible before we started walking on our knees.
drunk.gif

I'd pick Adam as well but ZooTV Adam and have him take me to a party instead with Naomi Campbell and a bunch of supermodels.

I'd take Bono to the Andy Warhol Museum here in Pittsburgh, as I've heard it's one of his favorites. Then dinner at a local brewery that is located inside an old church (very cool) and then we'd hit the bars! :D

I had an old thread like this once :hmm:

I'd take Bono through New York then I'd let him take me back to his apartment where we'd sit on his rooftop terrace and indulge in good alcohol and conversation :silent:

Somehow I can totally see Edge being in my group of friends... even though we're all teenagers... it'd be so fun to hang out with him, we'd go to Subway because Subway rules and then we'd walk around and cause trouble, or go to the mall or something...it'd be so hilarious to see Edge in like a clothing store trying on women's clothing or something (why do I think he'd do this?). Then we could go to my house and play guitars :rockon: By the end of the day Edge would definitely be a pirate.

Or I could take Bono to an amusement park, Valleyfair maybe...I wonder if he's a roller coaster kinda guy... it's okay though, I'd rather take Bono to bedroom...so we could, you know, talk. Duh. My bedroom is totally great for talking.

i could show larry a good time for MUCH more than a day... :sexywink:

Hmm, Adam does seem to like outdoorsy, non-touristy places, take him to the Big Bear mountains in California, maybe find one of the old abandoned gold mines up there. (so I was told). Find treasure.

Since he is the rich rockstar, he can keep whatever I can't carry. ;)

Last edited:
I'd take Edge in every pub in the city, after that he would teach me all u2 songs on guitar, and will give me a present: Electric guitar

I would take Bono to this little club near where I live and convince him to get U2 to play there.

I could think of a lot of other ways to spend the day with Bono, but those musings belong in PLEBA. :evil:

I'd love to sit on a hill with a great view over a well lit city at night with edge. we'd drink and smoke and wax philosphical on all things under the sun. The music lightly playing on the portable stereo would be bob dylan, johnny cash, gram parsons, the band and anything else inducive to conversing. I would definetely have us bring our acoustics and we'd play some songs we both know (not much u2 though, thats too "fannish") and then after we were done doing that i'd bring him back to my buds place and we'd get just pissed as all hell and have one helluva fun time. I've had that day dream since i was a senior in high school.

Back
Top Bottom