You're fave quote in U2byU2....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:
p211fr9.jpg

ALass4Larry said:
I'm paraphrasing here, but.....
Larry:"U2 won't break up over creative/artistic differences, we'll break up because someone squeezed the toothpaste from the wrong end of the tube."
I really love that one too :happy:

Wow, reading that passage about Jordan's birth really makes me want to buy this more than before. Too bad I'm a poor college student now. :happy:

Being a poor college student who did pony up the money and buy it anyway, I suggest you do the same haha, the book will keep you more entertained than a stack of $30 any day haha.

powerhour24 said:
Being a poor college student who did pony up the money and buy it anyway, I suggest you do the same haha, the book will keep you more entertained than a stack of $30 any day haha.

That just might be convincing enough! Haha, :wink:

edge on "when i look at the world"

"Shit how am I going to play this live?, I have forgotten how I made these guitar sounds"

"I went to London with Ali. It was a big deal in my own mind because I was taking this beautiful girl on a trip, and I was supposed to be in charge but I didn't know what I was doing or where I was staying. I'd never seen London before. We were not married but we were going to sleep in the same room with the agreement that we wouldn't sleep in the same bed. Her old man had looked me in the eye and, you know, I'm going away for a week with his daughter. So I had to keep the promise, which was very, very hard."

the one on page 21, about Edge's big head and how he resembled Alfred Newman as a kid. hahahah.
and the one on the back:
Larry: "we're all really diverse personalities. we're one but we're definitely not the same"
hahaha i laughed out loud when i read that one ;] nice lyrical play

Back
Top Bottom