Your most WORN/USED piece of U2 merchandise???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmmm......

My most worn piece of U2 merchandise has to be the one I bought for the Edinburgh concert during J. Tree tour back in 1987 which has the venue and date printed on the back while on the front it has that famous pic of the four guys in front of a tree.....its now fading and pretty unwearable now as its shrunk to such an extent that Id expose my lovely belly if I wear it! lol!
biggrin.gif

Im still upset over the loss of one of my favourite U2 t-shirts of all time, its the one with an image of a crying child on the front with words from BTBS "I can see those fighter planes". I lost it somehow several years ago......

Happily I have quite a t-shirt collection to satisfy my fashion needs... ha ha! jk......

Like Sicilian Goddess I have quite a few U2 articles which are now turning a wee bit yellow. The earliest U2 article I have goes way back to 1983.....an article in No1 I think......but it was printed in colour so that didnt fade at all thank god!
biggrin.gif

cheers my dears!

dougal

Originally posted by Aine:
Originally posted by lazyboy:
...as was the rest of me after that!
biggrin.gif
I wouldn't say so...!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

LOL Anya
biggrin.gif
You still getting my pay-offs for the compliments?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:

Dammit Lazy...You spoiled all my fun! Mind reader!!! *pouts*

LMAO! You see?? I knew you and your feckin pervertedness'd be just dying to confess......
Miss-"Well, I gave Larry a good goin over, and that bodyguard of his, does he count as U2 merchandise??"
tongue.gif

BTW, U2 fans must be the dodgiest clothed people around! Please tell me ya'll wash those shirts regularly, we can't be known to be stinkier than Meat Loaf fans! Or even Slipknot!

Oh Lazyboy, youre a riot!
biggrin.gif
LMFAO @ "Does his bodyguard count as merchandise?"HAHHAHAH!
I WAS gonna tell ya about how i nearly bought Bono's pants...and i was gonna...oh never mind!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

My Achtung Baby black T-shirt. It's going on four years since I bought it and it's paper thin. I keep thinking that the more I wear it, eventually I'll get a face, star and car outlined when I'm summer tan. It has holes from different years. I hardly have any pictures of myself, the few that I do usually have me wearing this shirt.

My Achtung Baby cd has gotten more play time than any other in my collection. The jewel case has scratch marks from where I've removed the cover booklet so many times.

I haven't got ANY,you auld skinflint!!!
The forum's gonna learn the truth about...
the rest of ya soon !
biggrin.gif
I'll reveal yer cranky ways with the Zoo TV con...
eek.gif
... CDs !
tongue.gif

...le gra o Anya xxx
wink.gif
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Aine (edited 11-06-2001).]

LMAO Miss, ah go on, confess all
tongue.gif

And Anya, shuuush!!! Do I have to increase my sweet talk pay offs to bribery too?
wink.gif

Aww, an cailin go grianmhar agus hailainn!

Uhhh....There is no way in hell i'm gonna tell you all what exactly i was planning on doing to/with/in them!!!
eek.gif

Although one thing wouldve been to examine the crotch area carefully and look for signs of wear and tear!!!
biggrin.gif

It was funny though, cuz i told my British friend that i was thiking of buying Bonos pants. Well, in England, of course, "pants" has a slightly different meaning and he thought i meant i was buying Bono's UNDERWEAR!!! He said he had this image in his mind of Bono's y-fronts hanging up in a shop window!! Lmao! I wish!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Although one thing wouldve been to examine the crotch area carefully and look for signs of wear and tear!!!
LMAO Miss! Go easy on that pants thing,don't be shy!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have a little gold and black lapel enamel lapel pin from the JT tour. It's a little bigger than a squashed dime. I have it on my green denim jacket, and I never take it off.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Back
Top Bottom