Your LEAST fave u2 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Normally when I ask for favorite album etc, you will get some humming and hawing then a list of 3-4 albums.
So i thought, surley your least fave album would be out on its own...So....what is your least fave u2 studio album?

Ad have to go with HTDAAB

It's not fair of me to pick October because it's the only one I don't own, so for that reason I'm not going to choose it.

Instead, Pop.

Sorry Chass and Zoots :p

And I really like War, and Hutdab is growing on me again

Another vote HTDAAB from me.
Personally I just find it lacks inspiration, some of the songs sound a little half-baked and the stripped back approach which dictated ATYCLB seems somewhat blurred here.

bono_212 said:
I apologized in advance and yet you BOTH are angry at me :p

The green wink face means I'm not mad.

I honestly don't know what is my least favorite U2 album. I have said ATYCLB and HTDAAB in the past but now I'm not so sure. I have grown to like both those albums to quite a great extent, especially ATYCLB. Besides, depending on my mood, I listen to all of them at some point or another. I don't know if I can be without any of them.

Zootlesque said:

The green wink face means I'm not mad.

The :p face means I'm being sarcastic :p

Zoots...you like ATYCLB now:ohmy:.....When exactly is it that we'regetting married?

lol. I've liked ATYCLB for a while now, ever since it grew on me like 3 or 4 years back. More recently HTDAAB has grown on me too even though I do think a couple of the songs could be improved.

Back
Top Bottom