Your Favourite member of u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EDGE!!! All the way! He is the musical force behind U2. Without him, Bono's great voice/lyrics would be nothing.

LARRY FOR SURE, DRUMMERS ROCK! (Since I'm a drummer too)

and also, DANIEL LANOIS =0P, good ol` Canadian boy!

Edge is my favorite. He's the smartest and most creative guy in the band, and he dreams up most of their sounds. And, he's cool enough to be laid-back and allow Bono to soak up most of the limelight.

Any-era Edge just slightly beats out Achtung-era Adam as the coolest U2 member ever :wink:

Edge...his sound orginally got me into U2 and has kept me into U2....forever copied but never quite dupilicated is our man Mr Edge.

I love them all, but with Bono singing to me all the time, it's easy to under appreciate the rest of them. I also have a fascination with Ms Ali. He's sure a lucky guy to have her on his side. If he didn't have her to go home to at the end of the day, I think he'd be a totally different kind of rock star.

Adam Clayton. He inspired me to start playing bass, and you can definately hear his influence in my "style".

bono is irrestistably sexy. .
adam is beyond cool . . .
edge is the best guitarist I know of (and he does that cool stompy thing!!!) . . .
larry has dreamy looks, with an amazing mystery . .

I just cant pick!!! what to do, what to do . .

Back
Top Bottom