Your Favorite U2 Ablum + Your LEAST Favorite U2 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
I just want to try a tiny little forum experiment. Well, it's not much of an experiment really, but I'm curious to see the results.

I want you to do something very simple. Just list you #1 favorite U2 album, and right below it to list your very bottom least favorite U2 album.

I really just want to see what kind of contrasts there are between people's favorite and least favorite albums. For instance, my least favorite U2 album changed this morning when I realized that October is actually a much better album as a whole than War. So I had decided to revise my U2 Album Master List and noticed the strange contrast between #1 and #11. So here's mine.

FAVORITE: All That You Can't Leave Behind

LEAST FAVORITE: War

Favorite: Achtung Baby
Least favorite: Rattle and Hum

Lance, at 4000 plus posts, I'm taken by surprise that you would ask this question. This is usually one of those "newbie" questions. But, a fair question nonetheless.
Favorite: Achtung Baby
Least Favorite: October

FAVORITE: Achtung Baby

LEAST FAVORITE: None

There! That'll make sure there are no arguments about the least favorite one.

MrPryck2U said:
Lance, at 4000 plus posts, I'm taken by surprise that you would ask this question. This is usually one of those "newbie" questions. But, a fair question nonetheless.

I see what you're saying. But where "newbie"s usually ask this kind of stuff just to post something for the sake of posting it, I actually wanted to do this to unprofessionally produce some results. Already a couple interesting things have come up.

We've already had two people say Achtung Baby is their favorite with Rattle and Hum coming in dead last.

And I thought the combo of Fav: Passengers / Lst. Fav: Pop was very interesting. :yes:

Zootlesque said:
FAVORITE: Achtung Baby

LEAST FAVORITE: None

There! That'll make sure there are no arguments about the least favorite one.

No cheating! :mad: List your least favorite! Now!

Lancemc said:
No cheating! :mad: List your least favorite! Now!

Okay...

LEAST FAVORITE: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

OMFG!!! HTDAAB SUX!!11 :wink:

ETA: Babydoll, you're my new favorite Pleban!

That's perfectly good Zoots. Thank you. How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb and Pop are pretty much tied for second least favorite in my book, with ATYCLB as #1. I think that's weird as hell, but still. HTDAAB does sorta blow.

...just not as much as War. :wink:

Lancemc said:

Maybe. But maybe not. These two albums really aren't that much alike. :shrug:

No I was commenting on the fact that the poster has Pop Bono as their avatar and Zoots recalls them saying they hate Passengers...

Who knows :shrug:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

No I was commenting on the fact that the poster has Pop Bono as their avatar and Zoots recalls them saying they hate Passengers...

Who knows :shrug:
and for the fact that Passengers: OST1 is not a U2 album...

my favourite is Achtung Baby

my least favourite The Unforgettable Fire

Back
Top Bottom