Your Evited..U2NYC..GRAMMY BASH !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Hey All:

U2NYC, is having a GRAMMY BASH & your evited..If your in the metro area (living or traveling)...Hope to see some of you
biggrin.gif

Click below to visit Evite for more information about the event and
also to
RSVP. http://www.evite.com/r?iid=LFVOTNNQGZYVONFMBOMN

Baker, if you can make it sure, just let me know..because NO Beer or Margaritas for you...I make sure you get unlimted Soda
wink.gif

Starr

I wanna come.... is ther anyone out here who?s willin to pay for my ticket??

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

hmmm...when you say pay for your ticket do you mean the $25 for unlimited margaritas and appetizers or are you including a plane ticket in there?

And I'll be at the par-tay so you should all come even if its just to say "Oh that's Jenny. She's not as attractive as I thought she would be."

Originally posted by sharky:
And I'll be at the par-tay so you should all come even if its just to say "Oh that's Jenny. She's not as attractive as I thought she would be."

Very funny Jenny. But no one with a good set of eyes would say that. You are a knockout - intelligent and beautiful.
wink.gif

AJ

Aww, I'd go if a friend came along with me but they're all busy and I'm not one for travelling alone...and there's no way in hell I'd ask my mom OR dad to come!

------------------
I can't stop the dance
Honey, this is my last chance
I said, can't stop the dance
Maybe this is my last chance
Fengche@aol.com

Wow,
I want to go to this, but I'm 3 to 4 hours away. Sounds like a lotta of fun. I'd love to see Jenny as well.

Originally posted by Hawk269:
Very funny Jenny. But no one with a good set of eyes would say that. You are a knockout - intelligent and beautiful.
wink.gif

AJ

Whatever. The only reason you say stuff like that is because I pay you to say stuff like that. The check is in the mail.
smile.gif

Yada yada...AJ is ALIVE...You BUTT better there BIG guy !!! Or i am gonna hunt you down...Hey what the hell happened to MATT?

Starr

I will make an appearance, Starr.
smile.gif

As for Matt, I will speak with him. He has been working in Westchester these days, a busy salesman. I better tell him to not get like me and work 70-80 hours a week.

Was that a classic performance for the 800 million watching the Super Bowl or what? I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now it's time to clean up at the Grammy's...

AJ

i'm bumping this up. the Grammys approach and a good time will be had by all in NYC so if you're in town or near town or whatever, come join us!

Back
Top Bottom