Your Best Valentine's Day Stories - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2002, 09:37 PM   #21
Refugee

Local Time: 05:36 PM
This year I surprised girlfriend, three times. Now, they might be clitche but coming from me, they were amazing. You see, I deplore all major Holidays, except Earth Day, and the fact that I got her anything at all was a surprise.

Surprise #1: I went to her workplace and gave her chocolates. This was a cute gift that didn't impress her very much, but still made her smile.

Surprise #2: I return to her workplace about 3 hours later and meet her in the breakroom. In front of her co-workers I give her a dozen roses. She blushes, punches me in the arm and I join her for a cigarette smoke.

Surprise #3: She comes home from work to find more chocolates, imported coffee, and her favorite kind of wine.

Old 02-18-2002, 06:56 AM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 08:36 AM
Oh oh I have just been really surprised..hehe!

Well this guy I reaaaaaally like, I thought he liked somebody else and I was very and he sent me a text messgae on Valnetines Day saying Happy Valentines Day, but i shouted at him, so I was thinking for like 2 days that he wasn't speaking to me and stuff!

But like 2 nights ago, he told me he really liked me and wanted to go out with me and he EVEN got me presents for Valentines Day which I'm getting this weekend (weeeee ) and hes writing me a poem and he's just great and he even likes u2 now and appreciates that Im also in love with Larry and Adam which is very nice of him

so I am gonna celebrate Valentines Day late and I'm VERY surprised because I've never had anything nice happen to me on V.Day but this guy totally makes up for all that, hes the best. (and he shall be posting here soon but i dont want to give away his identity incase hes embarrased but i made his account for him and in his signature i put i love laura hehe im so naughty )

Old 02-18-2002, 06:59 AM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 08:36 AM
*coughcoughisusernameisibanezcoughcough*
Old 02-18-2002, 10:23 AM   #24
War Child

Local Time: 10:36 PM
This year's has been my absolute favorite!