Your all time No1......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
....least liked u2 song?

I would like to state my dislike for The Saints Are Coming, which just pips WITS to my least liked u2 songs ever.
Is there a pattern here???:huh:

well this is going to be fun...

I would quibble with you a little though because Saints isn't really a U2 song...

If we're talking U2 songs I would go with either Red Light (shudder) or Babyface...

If we're including covers then that dubious distinction goes to Fortunate Son... :tsk:

Least liked hey hmmm.....

Maybe Fire, or Hands that Built America or Babyface.

I'm usually never one to ever skip songs. Elvis Presley and America though, is the only song I cannot stand. I think that one song hinders me from listening to the album very often.

Babyface :drool: I feel like a devil's advocate on this forum :D

After considering elevated_u2_fan's point...........al make it actual u2 songs.........so, in that case, my new fave least liked song will be WITS

Oh for gods sake, 'The hands that built america' is a great song. Just because it is slow, that does not mean it is boring.

Miami
Grace
Playboy Mansion
Daddy's Gonna Pay
Babyface
New York
Refugee
Red Light
Elvis and America

...all songs i use to skip

Used to be The First Time until I saw it a couple of times on the last tour and quickly changed my mind about it. :heart: Now...dunno. I guess Womanfish, I know a lot of people here love it though. :shrug:

If you're talking covers, I think their versions of 'Unchained Melody' & "Happiness is a Warm Gun' are simply deplorable. :yuck:

For original material, I'd have to go with either 'Grace' or 'Mofo'.
:runstohidefromangrymob:

Red Light
Elevation
Fire
And every remix of any of their songs...none more so than Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell Mix) - biggest pile of cack i've ever subjected my hearing to...:madspit:

- If God will send his angels
- Playboy mansion
- Is that all
- All because of you
- Trying to throw your arms (except for the intro)

Im not a huge fan of Miami.

I guess I'm the only one in the entire world that likes Red Light...and Surrender for that matter..

I think Fire and Refugee are way goofier songs personally..

gabrielvox said:
Im not a huge fan of Miami.

I guess I'm the only one in the entire world that likes Red Light...and Surrender for that matter..

We are two, I like Red Light too, especially that intro with female singers, tarara tarara tarara ta ta ra ta ta ra:drool: ....I must listen to it now...

Red Light/Trip Through Your Wires/Refugee/Love And Peace Or Else.

Surrender is a great song!!!

I'd have to go with either 'Grace' or 'Mofo'.
:runstohidefromangrymob:
MOFO?
You may run, but you can't hide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom