Your all time No1......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Playboy Mansion.

I think they should award you a Congressional Medal of Honor if you manage to make it through the entire song alive.

Red Light is alright. Haven't heard it for a long time, but it never rubbed me the wrong way.

Miami is probably my least favorite U2 song. Although listening to Is That All? again recently for the U2 survivor competition -- I think Miami gained some competition.

For me, it would have to be "Elvis Presley and America". I love the lyrics to the song and the music, but I can't understand a damn word Bono is saying.:huh:

"Miami" is definitely another. Sweet mother of pearl, that's painful.:yikes:

This thread makes me a sad panda. Red Light is amazing (Trumpet Solo :drool: ) and EPAA is my second favorite song on TUF.

But Babyface :no:

Babyface is my clear cut number one.

After that, you have your Red Light, your Is That All?, your Playboy Mansion, and your Wild Honey.

LemonMelon said:
Anyway, whoever mentioned Trip Through Your Wires can GTFO. :sexywink:

Agreed. They can FOAD as well.

Mine is of course Lemon, any version...crap crap crap.

U2isthebest said:
For me, it would have to be "Elvis Presley and America". I love the lyrics to the song and the music, but I can't understand a damn word Bono is saying.:huh:
Elvis Presley and America is not a song. I don't know what the fuck it is, but six and a half minutes of mumbling do not equal a SONG.

And as for my #1 least favourite... I honestly might hate a couple more than this (Is That All, EPAA) but it hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread, and thus needs some acknowledgement of it's awfulness... CRUMBS FROM YOUR fucking TABLE.

Easily The Wanderer.

An Cat Dub/Into the Heart & Miami in a dead heat for Bono voiced songs.

Redlight isn't a great song, but the Edge's guitar is pretty good so it gets a pass.

I agree with alot of the songs mentioned.
Elvis Presley and America:confused:
MOFO :down:
Red Light :confused:
Babyface: :tsk:

It does seem like most people's least favorites are on Pop.

U2girl said:
Is that all - for being an obvious filler. Just end it with Scarlet.

the most frustrating thing about this is the fact that Scarlet is THE PERFECT FINISHER!!!! instead they add a song that doesn't belong anywhere..i wonder if bono were asked about that song now, if he would agree that it is crap...:hmm:

i vote for Babyface :yes:

Back
Top Bottom