you will die 7 days after seeing U23D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.

Can you imagine Bono crawling out of the TV and creeping across the floor, coming at you like that?

Just when you think it's just really great 3D effects, then BAM! Your face is frozen into a horrifying rictus of fear, and you are dead as a doornail.

Good times.

Stop it. This is serious. I just read that you will die 7 days after seeing this movie. Could 3D really do that to you? Would you die because of seizures?

Are there any doctors who could answer? Please help. I was planning on taking my wife, but we couldn't both die because of the new born. I would probably have to go alone if this were true.

Dalton said:
Stop it. This is serious. I just read that you will die 7 days after seeing this movie. Could 3D really do that to you? Would you die because of seizures?

it is true... everyone who saw it at the Cannes film festival last year is now dead.

all the members of the band and the director all died last year, those were actually robots at Sundance!

(can anyone please close this morbid thread? I'm on my way to the Sacramento pre-screening right now and this bollocks is retarded!)

bort269 said:
(can anyone please close this morbid thread? I'm on my way to the Sacramento pre-screening right now and this bollocks is retarded!)

This is what happens to every guy who dies in horror movies. He brushes off warnings as "bollocks" or "retarded" and then does the exact thing he was warned not to do.

You're next.

Don't say Dalton didn't give you a chance.

bort269 said:

it is true... everyone who saw it at the Cannes film festival last year is now dead.

all the members of the band and the director all died last year, those were actually robots at Sundance!

:lmao:

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
I'm seeing it Wednesday night. If I die the following Wednesday, we'll have our answer.

yep same here.. my whole family is going.. guess that means the Phillips name won't be carried on and this is the end.. we'll see next wednesday if this pans out..

So if you see it twice in one night, does that mean your life span gets cut down to 3.5 days or is it still 1 week? Knowing the answer to this is paramount so I can make a decision where to stop reading on my syllabus and determine whether I need to finish this damn 15 page paper or not. :hmm:

Miroslava said:
So if you see it twice in one night, does that mean your life span gets cut down to 3.5 days or is it still 1 week? Knowing the answer to this is paramount so I can make a decision where to stop reading on my syllabus and determine whether I need to finish this damn 15 page paper or not. :hmm:

Hiya miro! :wave:

and :lmao: :giggle:

skott100 who started the "just back from u23d screening" thread must be due to pop his clogs any time now....as it was 7 days ago he posted his thread:huh:
Aint life a bitch!!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hiya miro! :wave:

and :lmao: :giggle:

Hey Amy! :wave:

Seriously. Anybody? Bueller? I've done marginal progress in the paper and it would REALLY, REALLY help to know this! :sad:

Miroslava said:

Seriously. Anybody? Bueller? I've done marginal progress in the paper and it would REALLY, REALLY help to know this! :sad:

what's the question.. whether ur gonna die in 3.5 days... and if u should continue with ur paper? :hmm: a very perplexing dilema.. :shifty:

psst... I think you should still do the paper... ***the momma in me talkin***.. sorry ....lol :reject:

It's not showing anywhere near me, so I'm safe. But I guess that means I'm going to be one of the ones stuck cleaning up all the bodies around here in the next few weeks :angry:

Miroslava said:

I think that the risk factor grows exponentially....so, my guess is that a 2nd viewing takes 4.75 or so days off of that 7 days......So, you should probably see it 3 times.

No spoken words said:

I think that the risk factor grows exponentially....so, my guess is that a 2nd viewing takes 4.75 or so days off of that 7 days......So, you should probably see it 3 times.

there you go.. the man can work the numbers.. (I certainly can't) :D

3 times and ur dead....

No spoken words said:

To be fair, well, to myself, I'm less a nerd than I am a dork. Too bad there is no dork icon.

:giggle:

how bout this?
dork2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom