you will die 7 days after seeing U23D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually she's an administrator, who totally pwns moderators :wink:

and I believe you :yes:

:uhoh: so are tehy gonna call me when I'm watching the movie or after it?

Guys, I'm going to make a U23D cartoon. Yes. It will happen. It may be in 3D. It may not be in 3D. We shall see what happens.

Can we please not swear at each other?

bort that's not really a funny joke.

I actually think it was the funniest comment made on this thread. Though that wasn't exactly hard.

Axver said:
I actually think it was the funniest comment made on this thread. Though that wasn't exactly hard.

Let's see.... about 7 hours?

Yeah, it's still too soon.

That was wholly uncalled for.

Lancemc said:
Let's see.... about 7 hours?

Yeah, it's still too soon.

That was wholly uncalled for.

Oh, have a sense of humour. When I die, I hope people find the funny side within 7 minutes.

Well, we could bicker back and forth all night about whether or not gallows humor is funny or not.

But I know I'd rather be making lame The Ring/U23D jokes! I mean, isn't that why we're all in this thread?

Come on, guys. Group hug.

Axver said:

Oh, have a sense of humour. When I die, I hope people find the funny side within 7 minutes.

I hope no one is sad at all when I die. After all, sadness isn't the most constructive emotion. I hope they all laugh their asses off instead, remembering the good times.

Axver said:

Yeah, I bet everyone was laughing their asses off, rippin' some good knee-slappers the night Lennon was killed, or Cobain killed himself. Lord knows the artists would have wanted it that way. There's a difference between maintaining a possitive attitude about something and making cheap jokes at their expense.

corianderstem said:
Well, we could bicker back and forth all night about whether or not gallows humor is funny or not.

But I know I'd rather be making lame The Ring/U23D jokes! I mean, isn't that why we're all in this thread?

Come on, guys. Group hug.

Wait.A.Second!

What is that I smell? I think ... yes ... it could be ... its an inconsistency!

:wink:

Oh. Oh, THAT.

Yeah.

Um .... I guess all I can say is that my logic does not resemble earth logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom