you will die 7 days after seeing U23D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

:giggle:

how bout this?
dork2.gif

That works.

I nearly died 7 minutes after seeing Shoot 'Em Up. Luckily someone pulled me down before I could jump.

Are there any doctors who could answer? Please help. I was planning on taking my wife, but we couldn't both die because of the new born. I would probably have to go alone if this were true. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol... i'll give up my medical license if anyone actually does die as a direct result of seeing this flick....

Last edited:
Originally psted by innominata8
lol... i'll give up my medical license if anyone actually does die as a direct result of seeing this flick....

Define direct result.

Something that gives the viewer an uncontrollable urge to buy as much U2 merchandise as possible before they die?

That's wasted R&D on the U2 fan crowd. Not very financially sensible, especially in a RECESSION.

No spoken words said:
You have to see it 3 times in 2.25 days, though.

:hmm:

Thanks NSW!

My paper is due Sunday. Maybe I should go to the premiere, Thursday and the two showings on Friday. That should clear me from the paper stuff. :happy:

Miroslava said:

:hmm:

Thanks NSW!

My paper is due Sunday. Maybe I should go to the premiere, Thursday and the two showings on Friday. That should clear me from the paper stuff. :happy:

Or you could see them the 3x, not do the paper, and leave a note to be read, posthumously, explaining cause of death.

If you do opt for this, please post right before you kick-off, to let us know what the death throes of someone victimized by U2 in 3D is like.

No spoken words said:

Or you could see them the 3x, not do the paper, and leave a note to be read, posthumously, explaining cause of death.

If you do opt for this, please post right before you kick-off, to let us know what the death throes of someone victimized by U2 in 3D is like.

Well, if I am going to be writing stuff that is going to be judged and analyze I think I may just as well keep writing about statutes being void for being unconstitutionally vague... :slant:

:bores self:

Miroslava said:

Well, if I am going to be writing stuff that is going to be judged and analyze I think I may just as well keep writing about statutes being void for being unconstitutionally vague... :slant:

:bores self:

I hate when a statute voids itself.

Gross humor FTW.

No spoken words said:

I hate when a statute voids itself.

Gross humor FTW.

Don't know what FTW means, but last week, I was driving and I saw a car that had a license plate that started with GFY and giggled. I would have taken a picture, but I was driving. :slant:

Do you have to watch the whole movie? I mean if you only watch 85 min of it do you come down with a near death experience? If you just see the trailer do you get a cold?

I need to weigh my options...

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Do you have to watch the whole movie? I mean if you only watch 85 min of it do you come down with a near death experience? If you just see the trailer do you get a cold?

I need to weigh my options...

Each minute you watch, the first time, costs you approximately 117 minutes of your life.

As soon as you see Bono's lard-arse 40 feet tall (his words, not mine), you're as good as dead.

zonelistener said:
For the Interference old-timers.....

What really scared me (and I saw THIS as certain death): "Elevated" Bono in 3D IMAX. :no:

Oh good god.

Good luck mods! :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom