You have to hear this......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meghan

Refugee
http://www.u2source.com/node/134

It's an interview with the band on 16-11-2004 with Jo Whiley from Hannover Quay.

I heard it the other day and it had me laughing, so I thought maybe you girls (and possibly guys) would like it.

Highlights for me were:
Bono doing an Adam impression
Larry talking about his kids (no names though:( )
Finding out Adam sleeps in pyjama's and Larry (maybe) sleeps nude! :drool:

And its also just great to hear them so relaxed and happy.

Enjoy!

:wink:

Thanks Meghan, the interviews were great. Larry's voice was making me :drool:. Larry: You lying sack of shite :lol:

I know! His voice sounded deeper than I remembered :drool:

And I just remembered another highlight!

Bono: And Larry came in with these paintings and I said, "What are they?" and he says "They're doors."

I suppose that's one that doesn't sound so funny when you read it, so you'll have to listen. Anyway, I'll stop ruining it for you now. :reject:

I was outside the studios when they taped this Bono was in such a good mood that morning!

Although my sis and I did panic slightly as we were stood on the corner and he came tearing down the road in his Masarati saw us slammed all on crossed over to the wrong side of the road and skidded!!!! I was stood near a wall and for a minute there I can tell you I though this is it death by Bono!!!:wink: :ohmy:

He looked as panicked as I did!!!

Bono's Tart said:
I was outside the studios when they taped this Bono was in such a good mood that morning!

Although my sis and I did panic slightly as we were stood on the corner and he came tearing down the road in his Masarati saw us slammed all on crossed over to the wrong side of the road and skidded!!!! I was stood near a wall and for a minute there I can tell you I though this is it death by Bono!!!:wink: :ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

Bono's Tart said:

:lol: gotta love bono's driving

if Bono killed me I'd be happy :wink:

Bono's Tart said:

LOL!!!!! Isnt that when he asked you guys if you were okay?

Or was this another case of "potential hit and run bono"? :huh:

Carmelu2fan said:
That was so cool , I am imagining Adam sleeping in his PJ's:giggle: Thas Meg

I bet they are very expensive, Cary Grant-ish silk pajamas.

He's the only U2 member I can imagine wearing an ascot and a smoking jacket and not looking like a darn fool.

MattFromNYC said:

LOL!!!!! Isnt that when he asked you guys if you were okay?

Or was this another case of "potential hit and run bono"? :huh:

You've got a good memory!!:wink:

After the look of panic came that killer smile!!:drool:

It took him 3 attempts that day to get the car in the garage!!!:huh:

Bono's Tart said:

:ohmy: :laugh:...oh, Bono...how on earth was that man allowed a driver's license? LOL :p.

He's an aggressive driver, though, it sounds like...he'd fit in quite well with 99% of the other drivers in our town :p.

Anywho, Meghan, thanks for the link! I'll give the interview a listen-it sounds pretty funny :yes:. Much appreciated :hug:.

Angela

Hey, Bono called Pop a "special" album. So he doesn't hate it after all.

Could've fooled me. :wink:

Great interview, though. Thanks for posting it. :D

It was a fun interview :). I liked when they were talking to that U2 fan, Jenny, who called, LOL. And I liked hearing about how they came up with the running order of the album. Also enjoyed their little jabs at each other...if I didn't know any better, I'd say they were brothers-they sure act like they could be :p. Also loved the "blow-dryer's convention" comment from Bono :D.

I want that girl's job, LOL. That'd be sweet.

Angela

Their beautiful, melodic voices when they speak...I'm listening to them on earphones, to have them sound so close to your ear...:drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom