You get on stage with the band, what song do you play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
It's a good show, and the encore just wrapped up with With Or Without You. The band comes out, Bono notices your sign, and says "Can you really play? You're not kidding me? Alright, come up..."

Bono asks "What are you going to play" and you whisper into his ear...

For me, it'd be So Cruel.

discotheque.. if i could play it that is.

I'd prly play Stay

or possibly the Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes song? :shrug:

If I could play guitar, it would be a toss up between accoustic Desire or accoustic The Ground Beneath Her Feet (listen to the Irving Plaza show for both). Maybe would've picked Party Girl, but Laura's got that covered!

Actually, I was just thinking the same thing, and I would definitely go with Hold Me Thrill Me. Judging by the people with whom I would go to a U2 concert, I would say something to the effect of "Thanks, but we don't need any of you. I can play the guitar and my friends can do the bass, vocals, and drums." Then, after the stated song, I think we'd launch into Sunday Bloody Sunday, just to piss off Bono.

I'd play the three little guitar harmonics from the beginning of Acrobat just to make half the crowd cream themselves before launching into one of U2's most overplayed overrated songs. :wink:

Well this is presumably a song not performed at this concert already....

Accoustic 'if god will send his angels' (it DOES work)

or if i could sing as well Red Hill Mining Town

ONE TREE HILL!

Then I'd just keep going into Heartland --> Bass Trap --> A Sort Of Homecoming and wait to be thrown offstage by security.

A sort of Homecoming... 'Bono, step out of the way - let me show you how its done'

Back
Top Bottom