Y'know what really bites about no more Propaganda?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I didn't get in on all the cool records they sent out to subscribers. Hell, I only got one mag, but I never got to get any of those bitchin' records that cost an arm and a leg on ebay.

Damn.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

I signed up a few months ago and haven't gotten anything!
frown.gif
Ebay, here I come... *looks for old issues*

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Originally posted by littleheartsuitcase:
I signed up a few months ago and haven't gotten anything!
frown.gif

Me too!

So I'm waiting for the exclusive goodbye issue of Prop with a free Live DVD (complete show of course)
rolleyes.gif

anna

------------------
...in the beginning...
rock'n'roll...
used to be dance music...

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Martha, my liberal friend:

Is this confirmed, about no-more-Propaganda? I have been anxious of this issue too.

~U2Alabama

Yes, O Husband of Librarian,
It is true. Someone here has the gory details; I'm not sure who.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
I didn't get in on all the cool records they sent out to subscribers. Hell, I only got one mag, but I never got to get any of those bitchin' records that cost an arm and a leg on ebay.

Damn.

*laughs with glee as he listens to "Melon" and "Hasta..."
biggrin.gif

Actually, I wouldn't count that out just yet. It still may be possible for U2/Prop. to send out free CDs to subscribers or have songs that could be downloaded (most likely the latter).

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I only got one mag too! Wankers...

I've gotten nothing. Hopefully the last issue will be good, but it's doubtful that it will make up for a whole year's subscription.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Has anyone received the newest issue (coming out "soon" as the said...)?

"soon" means about 8 months for them

True, the "soon" could mean not til next April!!

I was very lucky to subscribe during the Achtung Baby era and thus was very lucky to get a copy of the Melon and the Hasta la vista CD (which are AWESOME) But what I will really miss are the actual magazines. They had great and cool pictures.

P.S. If anyone really wants to get a copy of these 2 cd's, email me at Isas99@msn.com and I will more than gladly make you copies.
Later!!!

I never subscribed to Prop...I was planning on getting around to it someday. Guess I don't have to worry about it anymore. *lol*

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

I saw a Rattle and Hum cd on ebay that was closing last night that the owner claimed was from Prop. Does anyone know about this? It's the complete movie soundtrack, including a few spoken parts.

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
I saw a Rattle and Hum cd on ebay that was closing last night that the owner claimed was from Prop. Does anyone know about this? It's the complete movie soundtrack, including a few spoken parts.

Fraud; doesn't exist.

Originally posted by Tech:

P.S. If anyone really wants to get a copy of these 2 cd's, email me at Isas99@msn.com and I will more than gladly make you copies.
Later!!!

You've got mail!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by doctorwho:

*laughs with glee as he listens to "Melon" and "Hasta..."
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
to you doctorwho!!! LOL
wink.gif

I can't really complain too much. Sending in that $20 for one issue got me that GA ticket for Chicago 10-15, which led me to Larry's drumstick.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don't take offense
Better make amends
Rip it all to shreds and let it go

Back
Top Bottom