YEEESSSSS!!! I've brainwashed them!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
My goal has been achieved.After what seems like weeks of playing HTDAAB my kids are actually singing along to several of the songs,not bad considering they are both under 6 years old!The oldest's favourite song is SYCMIOYO.Whereas the little'un' likes Yahweh.....result!!I'm now working on the missus:wink:

My 11-year old daugther asked for her own copy of HTDAAB! She really likes most of the songs, I often catch her singing some of the melodies.

She watched the bonus DVD with me after we first got it and thought it was pretty funny when Larry said he couldn't remember Crumbs from the table and that they were all drunk the night they wrote the song.

my son can't quite talk, he's 3 months old. But he's been getting a steady dose of the new album, I'm sure he thinks of it as he dreams. By the time he starts talking, I think he'll be saying "all because of you" instead of Da Da or ma ma

My [just turned] 1 year old has been working on the scream from the bridge in ABOY. We practice it in the car, and she always has this very satisfied smile when I tell her "good job." :)

that's my favorite part in the album (at least for today). I try to get my wife to do the scream, but she won't even try it.:(

at least they both like 2 of the stronger songs on the CD. if one of my kids liked, for instance, city of blinding lights, he'd have to have a serious sitdown in the teebee household. :wink:

My 3 year old nephew loves the Vertigo commerical and will go around the house saying "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah......" for a long while afterward :cute:

... when I ask my 2 1/2 year old what I'm listening to, he says
"euuhhhhhh towwwwww". It's great that you don't have to worry about bad language in their songs.

My next project is to get him to appreciate Led Zep...it may take more...

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom