Yeaaaaa.....It's my B-Day, I'm 16!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
Yeaaaaa...It's my Birthday
smile.gif
I'm finally 16 and can't wait to get my license. I got a great present - a U2 webcast! Thank you so much U2, I loved it.

20011010_notredame02_s.jpg

What an AMAZING show! Everyone have a great day...I can't believe I have to go to school though. Thanks for everything, this place is like a small, second family. Thanks so much interferencer's!
smile.gif

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Awww...so young.
wink.gif
I wish I could say I'm just old enough to be an older brother to you, but it's more like I'm old enough to be your father (thank God I'm not in the "grandfather" stage yet). That's all you need, eh, another parent in your life.
wink.gif

Hope you had a great day! And drive safe!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
christi...youre unregistered
eek.gif

HELP!!! It seems that whatever happened to Monica has happened to me!!!
eek.gif
frown.gif
*doesn't want to be unregistered, wants to scream, wants her account back*

Happy birthday again, baker. I forgot to say in my last reply that, I can't believe there's somebody younger than me on this board!!!

Oh, and this is an account that I accidentally registered...
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana suen (edited 10-11-2001).]

Originally posted by doctorwho:
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Awww...so young.
wink.gif
I wish I could say I'm just old enough to be an older brother to you, but it's more like I'm old enough to be your father (thank God I'm not in the "grandfather" stage yet). That's all you need, eh, another parent in your life.
wink.gif

And I'll be your surrogate mom
biggrin.gif

Hope you had a great day! And drive safe!
biggrin.gif

You're just a BABY!!! I was your age when UF came out, I have been listening to U2 since before you existed. You seem like a real cool dude for your age, with excellent taste in rock bands!
wink.gif
Have a good birthday!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday young Mr. Baker.
16...enjoy it. It's one of life's best times.
To quote Mr. John Cougar Mellenhead: "Hold onto 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men."

Happy Happy B-day to the Baker cub/pup
wink.gif

My advice to you:
-Change your name to 'Baker69'
eek.gif

-Drive safely but racing is still ok
-Seat belts save lives, radar detectors save tickets
wink.gif

-Don't get married until you get to be Doctorwho's age (long, long ways away)
wink.gif
, unless there is a lot of $$$ involved
biggrin.gif

-Never change
cool.gif

Oh, I forgot Baker- THE COLTS RULE TOO!
smile.gif
You also have a cool football team as well as a cool rock band! Stay safe in that car boy!
wink.gif

Happy birthday!

Since you're only 16, I must ask you: What song got you into U2?

(I'm only 17... Staring At The Sun hooked me
wink.gif
)

Happy Birthday Baker!! Welcome to 16ishness.. hope you have/are having/had a great day on your birthday!

Muchas gracias!
biggrin.gif

Yes, the Colts also rule...
smile.gif
U2 and Colts!

I got 30 mins left of my birthday! Thanks a lot guys.....this was awesome...

And to answer that question, BD got me into U2. I never knew what I was getting in to...hehe

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Thank you guys so much...I;m listening to Angel Of Harlem from last night while I read this and it means a lot! This made my day much better (I got in a fight with a teacher earlier...)

thanks to all the interferencers! You rule!

20011010_notredame01_s.jpg

------------------

Back
Top Bottom