yahweh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
yawheh

I think u2's decision to play yawheh acoustic live was one of their best decisions ever:applaud: I can't even listen to the album version but i love it acoustic. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

although i do like the album version of yahweh, i think the acoustic version is much much better. it works better for this song.

I am not blown away by the accoustic version by any means..but it is light years better than the album version.

I dont like it when U2 decide to turn a perfectly good full band song into an acoustic sleeper. Its not that i dont like the acoustic version but i just prefer the album version :up:..

I haven't heard the acoustic, would anyone be nice enough to ysi it for me? The album vbersion is the 5th best song on the album for me.

I wouldn't mind a more toned-down version similar to the acoustic live setup, transitioning into a full band thingie about the time of the "drop in the ocean" lyrics.

Roaring straight out of the gates like the current song does I think hurts it a little.

The album version is so much better... it has great guitar sounds, great emotion, my favourite track from HTDAAB and #12 favourite U2 song.

Back
Top Bottom