XFM story on tour book speculates Hanover Quay as possible title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Hannover Quay to as a title, but I also like how to dismantle an atomic bomb. I like vertigo the least actually.

i like hanover quay

its a fitting title for a classic album just like "joshua tree" "achtung baby" "unforgettable fire" "abbey road" "dark side of the moon" etc... where as "vertigo" is pretty weak. its just not distinctive enough to be a classic. its much more fitting for a tour name

Hanover Quay, for the umpteenth time, is a shite title for an album. Think about it. There, didn't take long did it! Not gonna happen.

It sounds like one of thise album titles that tries to be artistic for the sake of being artistic (I'm not saying it is of course). Same with 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb'.

I don't like either of those names at all. the first is just kind of an ugly name and the second is way too long. I honestly like Vertigo better than both.

HANOVER QUAY... all the way!!!

(hey, it rimes... that's good... maybe they'll promote it like that :hmm:... I know I would)

Hanover Quay is pronounced Hanover "Key", right? maybe some Irish person will verify that.

Probably a decent bet at this point that none of those three end up being the album title. :)

I think they will just put names in a hat and draw.

they should call it
"here's something new to bitch about"

even though I agree that title would suck arse,
unlike "Hanover Quay" the avarage person would at least understand it

They usually don't start printing cds until two months before at the earliest.....I don't think they even have the title yet.

I personaly like "Vertigo caused by a solar winter from someone trying to dismantle an atomic bomb at Hanover Quay"
or
VCBASWFSTTDAABAHQ

Back
Top Bottom