www.u2-v-t.com not working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea. It's been up and down the last day or so. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

Yeah weird one time I'm lookin at a page next page , the site doesn't works :eyebrow:

By the way, www.elevation-tour.com is sourced from the very same database as U2VT and is still operating correctly, so if you need information, you can go there. Unfortunately, it doesn't have all of the features of U2VT, e.g. no personal charts, no "all songs played on this tour", and no recent news. But it has the setlists, and if you click on the song titles, you can find when else it was played.

J_NP said:
How many sites u own Axver ?

The same database is used by U2-Vertigo-Tour.com, Elevation-Tour.com, and U2Setlists.com

And credit where credit's due, I'm not the original owner nor even the current owner! Matt (who posts under the Macphisto moniker) just brought me on board to help out. I now tend to do the articles and a lot of the snippet-checking, while he works behind the scenes.

J_NP said:
How much is paid in New Zealand to keep a site ?

Not a damn clue. :wink:

As I said, Matt's the one who owns it, and he's in Germany. With my student budget, I wouldn't be able to afford to run multiple websites.

U2VT is back online! :drool:

I still have utterly no idea what the hell happened, though. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom