wowy is gonz for good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well maybe not but for two nights in a row it was missing

anyone else find this interesting
no?
i didnt think so either but i figured id post about it

braves are winning nice

------------------
-death bear

Yes, the setlist changes have been interesting. The Braves can suck it.

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Dammit, I hope they put WOWY back in there. I'm hoping for a good slow dancing song during the LA show
biggrin.gif
. Plus the lighting for WOWY is just gorgeous.

well since the hamilton show had WOWY on it, I really dont care any longer, but it better not be gone for good... I love that song! very emotional... for me at least, i dont know about anyone else.

And yes, the braves can suck it.

Originally posted by Diemen:
Dammit, I hope they put WOWY back in there. I'm hoping for a good slow dancing song during the LA show
biggrin.gif

Ok, Mr. I'm-on-Cloud-Nine-Because-I-found-My SoulMate....enough is enough! Just keep rubbing it in, why don't ya, and continue making all of us singles out there feel like losers!
wink.gif

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:

Ok, Mr. I'm-on-Cloud-Nine-Because-I-found-My SoulMate....enough is enough! Just keep rubbing it in, why don't ya, and continue making all of us singles out there feel like losers!
wink.gif

There was this couple next to me at the show, they danced and were like grinding on me the whole time. I wanted to hurl all over them.
mad.gif
It was gross.

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:

wink.gif

Hehe. Ok, I deserved that. Actually, we were talking today, and we both agreed that if we saw ourselves as another couple, we'd make ourselves sick.
wink.gif

My Teddy Bear is on a beautiful vacation in Europe and will most likely be gone for months.

mad.gif

I miss him.

------------------
"Another Day, Another Dollar. Goodnite." - deathbear

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom