WOW--Flickerstick!!!! And Weezer....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
Holy shit guys!!! Just got back from seeing Flickerstick. It just blew me away--amazing show. I am pretty much speechless. I weaseled my way up to the 3rd row in front of Brandin. In a way he reminds me of Bono--because of his incredible stage presence. He was wandering around the bar before the show, and I wanted to get my picture taken with him, but I was being a wuss. I got shy all of a sudden. If they come to your town, see this band!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Plus I got to see Weezer last night. Another great performance.
smile.gif
Again, weaseled my way to the 3rd row, right off the stage from Brian. After the show, I got to meet Pat and Brian (and got autographs--by then my camera was out of film of course) and I got to talk to the "new" bassplayer. Anyway, I had a great weekend.
smile.gif
Just wanted to share...

------------------
I did fancy Larry Mullen but he's a very handsome boy.
-boy george

Hey, that's cool that you got to see Weezer. I'm seeing them friday night in Virginia. And yes they have another bassist who replaced MIkey, named Scott Shriner. Hopefully he'll fill the shoes left by Mikey.

And i was wondering who else is opening for Weezer now that Cold left the bill?

The bass player was pretty cool. I got to talk to him too. The Starts opened for them. They were OK...the lead singer was kind of annoying...she kept giggling after every song. lol

------------------
I did fancy Larry Mullen but he's a very handsome boy.
-boy george

Back
Top Bottom