WOW!!!! CHECK OUT THE GREAT u2 NEWS I GOT IN AN EMAIL TODAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
some of you may know that our TV will broadcast an insert of Slane show this Saturday. i sent them an email asking if this was the "U2 show" that was apparenty going to be broadcasted on our TV. i specifically asked if they will show Slane or some other show.
this is what came into my inbox today:

"hello!
this isn't the concert our TV will broadcast. this is just the insert of Slane show. when we get the tape of the whole U2 koncert, we will broadcast it as soon as possible."

woo hoo! Slane right here on our local TV.

------------------
"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-10-2001).]

Great!

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Originally posted by TheU2:
Great!

CK

smile.gif
now here's a familiar face. how come you're replying to so many of my threads?

ps: i refuse to let such great news go without some more replies!
biggrin.gif

Great!
CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

Originally posted by Marko:
U2girl is there any way you can tape it so than we can arange some kind of trade?

say yes, say yes

well, at this time i don't know what time our TV will play the show. they have bought the rights to broadcast it, they only have to get the actual tape now.

yes, i'll tape it. of course!

as for trade-i was thinking: how about this-i have to buy a new video cassette (because the one with U2 stuff i have now doesn't have enough space left) to tape the Slane show.
what do you say i buy another blank cassette, give these two cassettes two a friend of my brother's (who has 2 video recorders so he can tape from 1 cassette to the other) and send you one of the cassettes with Slane show on it?

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Great!
CK

hmmm, what is CK? the initials of your real name?
and-your signature has a striking resemblance with the one by TheU2 who posted above.
how come? if my memory serves me right, CatDubh is a woman. but the signature says "help a desperate man out".
?!? care to explain?

Originally posted by U2girl:
hmmm, what is CK? the initials of your real name?
and-your signature has a striking resemblance with the one by TheU2 who posted above.
how come? if my memory serves me right, CatDubh is a woman. but the signature says "help a desperate man out".
?!? care to explain?

CK =
calvinklein.jpg

Originally posted by CatDubh:
CK =
calvinklein.jpg

oh. ok.

but why does it say "help a desperate man"? Cat Dubh=a she.
right?
so...is TheU2 a he?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-11-2001).]

boo....hiss....!!!!

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom