Wow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monke

The Fly
First of: :blahblah: this a little bit of me talking :blahblah:

ive always known that u2s music is very emotional and all, but nowadays, wow, just hear (read) this:

About a two months ago i was feeling, well, fucked up really, and for some reason i just couldnt get enough of Achtung Baby/Zooropa/POP(first time ive liked it:eek: )

After about a week or two of this i went to sadness, i found out a friend was getting into drugs, and found the root of my problem (a girl:love: ) and i started to see the true wonders of The Joshua Tree, that album is so deep, i know, late t the party, but in that time, it was (is) a masterpiece

A month went by, i was feeling better, but not 100%, and i started to feel warmth from the BOY album (and a bit for HTDAAB), things where looking up

Fastforward to now, i feel great, everythings looking up, and i cant find it any better than All That you cant..., i love th album, it makes me happier than i already am (especially love The Ground Beneath her Feet :drool: )

Now, who else has found that their fave chances according to their mood?:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

monke said:
Fastforward to now, i feel great, everythings looking up, and i cant find it any better than All That you cant..., i love th album, it makes me happier than i already am
ATYCLB is by far the 'happiest' album they made until now. I like to play Beautiful Day when it's a beautiful day; kinda fortifies the happy feeling. :cool:

there's a record for every mood - so somedays you want to rock out, and some days are better than others, and sometimes you can't make it on your own. I think I better get up and put on 'Your Blue Room' with headphones before I depart...

Back
Top Bottom